3 bedroom terraced house for saleShackleton Road, Devizes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Front & Rear garden
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Close proximity to town centre
- Energy Rating D
This link attached three bedroom property is situated within close proximity to the town centre of Devizes. With good accommodation comprising of sitting room, dining room, kitchen and utility room. Then moving upstairs to the master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
This linked attached three bedroom property is situated within close proximity to the centre of the historic market town of Devizes. With good accommodation comprising of sitting room, dining room, kitchen and utility room. Then moving upstairs to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking to the front of the property and a hard paved rear garden.
This well presented linked attached three bedroom property is situated within close proximity to the centre of the historic market town of Devizes. With good accommodation comprising of sitting room, dining room, kitchen and utility room. Then moving upstairs to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking to the front of the property and a hard paved rear garden.
Shackleton Road is situated in the historic market town of Devizes. Devizes has much to offer with a wide range of facilities including a variety of shops, a leisure centre, schools for all ages, a cinema, theatre, museum, and a thriving weekly market. All centred around a particularly, predominantly Georgian Market square.
The centres of Salisbury, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham and Marlborough are all within a thirty mile radius. Schools in the area include Dauntsey's School, St Mary's in Calne and Stonar School at Atworth. Devizes lies on the western edge of the North Wessex Downs and the unspoilt nature of the surrounding countryside makes it ideal for walking, riding and other country pursuits.
Sitting Room 17' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear. Space for electric fire. Two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 17' 11" max ( 3.15m x 5.46m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring. Understairs cupboard housing the boiler. Two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 17' 11" max ( 3.56m max x 5.46m max )
A generous and fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks electric oven with hood over, five burner gas hob and tiled worktops. Recessed spotlights and ceramic tiled floor. Opening to the utility room. Door to the side of the property.
Door leading out to the garden. Plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Double glazed window to the rear. One radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 19' 2" max x 9' 1" ( 5.84m max x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear. Circle window to the side. Velux window. The longest wall in this master bedrooms has fully fitted wardrobes from the floor to the ceiling. Door to en-suite.
A very generous en-suite with bath with shower over and part tiled splashback, wash hand basin, WC and recessed spotlights. One radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 12' 2" min ( 3.33m max x 3.71m min )
Double glazed window to the front. One radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 15' 5" max ( 2.79m x 4.70m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Cupboard over the stairs. One radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with tiled splashback, wash hand basin and one radiator. Separate WC.
Separate low level WC. Window to rear.
The front of the property benefits from amply off road parking. With a shared pedestrian access along the side of the property.
The rear garden has been laid to paving with fencing on all sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18216564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ101513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.