This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Main Street, Newthorpe, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Kitchen & Lounge diner
- Gardens & Garage
- Open Aspects to Rear
- Viewing Recommended
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom extended detached bungalow which benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas central heating and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom extended detached bungalow which benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas central heating and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, the master having ensuite, family shower room and conservatory. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear of the property as well as driveway and garage for vehicle parking.
With two Upvc double glazed doors leading to outside and Upvc door leading to entrance porch.
With Upvc double glazed door to entrance porch, coving to ceiling, radiator and radiator cover, plate rack, smoke alarm, electric meter in cupboard, dado rail with wooden panelling below.
Lounge 12' 3" x 14' 7" ( 3.73m x 4.45m )
With feature coal effect gas fire with feature fire surround and hearth, coving to ceiling, dado rail, radiator and Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Kitchen Diner 14' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.37m x 2.39m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated four ring gas hob with oven and grill and extractor over, Upvc double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, dado rail with wooden panneling below, radiator, telephone point, Upvc double glazed door to outside and Upvc double glazed window to front.
With three piece suite comprising shower in cubicle, hand wash basin in vanity unit and w.c., Upvc double glazed window to side, extractor, access to loft hatch, storage cupboard, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
Middle Hall Way
With coving to ceiling leading to rear Hallway with radiator, two Upvc double glazed windows to side, Upvc double glazed door giving access to Conservatory.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" max x 11' 7" min ( 4.04m max x 3.53m min )
With two radiators, storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to side, Upvc double glazed door to conservatory, ceiling fan/lighting and radiator.
With three piece suite comprising shower in cubicle, hand wash basin and w.c., Upvc double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, tiled walls, spotlighting and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 13' 7" ( 2.72m x 4.14m )
With coving to ceiling, dado rail, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 12' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.91m )
With radiator, coving to ceiling, dado rail and Upvc double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
With two radiators, Upvc double glazed doors to rear elevation, ceiling fan/lighting and Upvc double glazed windows to rear and sides.
To the front of the property there is a garden. To the side of the property there is a driveway for vehicle parking. Driveway gives access to garage. Garage benefits from up and over door and power and lighting. To the side of the property there is a block paved path and gate giving access to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a block paved patio and enclosed garden laid to lawn with borders. There are open views behind the property.
To the other side of the property there is a further block paved path and gate giving access to the front.
From our Kimberley office turn right onto Main St and right onto Newdigate St. At the T junction turn left travelling past the Queens Head pub on the right towards Moorgreen and passing Greasley church on the left. Turn left by the Horse and Groom pub onto Moorgreen then take the first left turn into Main Street. The property can be found clearly identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.