This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
Shirley Hills Road, Surrey
- 4 receptions, 6 bedrooms
- 4,562 sq ft
- Secluded rear gardens
- 2 garages
- Set behind a gated driveway
Woodlands is situated on a popular road in Shirley Hills close to Addington Palace and The Addington golf courses as well as being convenient for commuting and the motorway network.
- Shopping: Croydon, Beckenham, Bromley, and central London.
- Mainline rail services: Just over 2 miles to East Croydon mainline station, (London 15 mins) approx. Approx 3 miles to West Croydon Station. Approx. 4.8 miles to Beckenham Junction mainline station, Approx. 0.6 miles to Coombe Lane tram line. www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Primary Schools: Selsdon Primary, Benson Primary, St Johns C of E Primary School.
- Secondary Schools: Coloma Convent Girls' School, Edenham, Shirley High School Performing Arts College, The Brit School.
- Private Schools: Croydon High School GDST, Croham Hurst Girls, Royal Russell, Old Palace, Whitgift Boys, Trinity, Bromley High School GDST, Baston.
Woodlands offers family living in a popular location with excellent nearby transport links. This 1940's property has been lovingly redecorated by the current vendors. The rear garden is a secluded space with external storage.
Points of Note include:
- Electric entrance gates with security phone entry system.
- Front garden with ample car parking and two single garages. There are mature trees and shrubs as well as a lawn area.
- Entrance porch.
- Reception hall with South African teak parquet floor. Marble surround fire place with electric fire insert. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door leading out to the rear garden.
- The dual aspect drawing room with French doors out to rear garden and bay window. Oak floor throughout.
- Sitting room with views of the rear garden. Teak parquet floor.
- Front facing dining room with Teak parquet floor.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with room for informal family dining. Sliding patio doors lead out to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor units, an Island Unit and integrated appliances: double oven, single oven, dish washer and microwave. There is a double sink set in the granite work surfaces and a five burner gas hob with extractor above. Space for an American style fridge freezer. Welsh state tiled floor. Storage cupboard with gas meter access.
- Downstairs cloakroom with tiled floor with basin and WC.
- Study with French doors out to the rear garden. Under stairs storage cupboard. Stair case leading the first floor of the property.
- Utility room with tiled floor and sink. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and space for a fridge freezer.
- Master bedroom with dressing room with ample fitted wardrobes. The dual aspect master bedroom has a large bay window and has further fitted wardrobes, a dressing table and fitted drawer units. The en-suite bathroom is part tiled with a modern free standing bath, double shower cubicle, basin (with storage under), bidet and WC.
- Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes and a fitted dressing table and views over the rear garden. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Four further bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor and part tiled walls. Bath with shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Storage cupboard on landing.
- Rear garden with York stone paved patio seating area. The secluded garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature trees including many evergreens and flowering Rhododendrons and planted borders. To the side is a woodland area giving the house its name. There is side access to both sides of the property and access into the two garages. Storage area and two garden sheds.
- Total plot size of approx half an acre.
From our Locksbottom office depart on to the A232 Crofton Road. At the traffic lights turn right, then immediately left onto the A232 Croydon Road. After approximately 2.5 miles you will approach a roundabout, take the first exit onto A2022. At the next roundabout take the second exit, staying on A2022 Addington Road. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto A212. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto the Shirley Hills Road. Bear right and Woodlands is on your right hand side.