3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCropper Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
Entwistle Green are delighted to offer for sale this period style semi detached property which had been extended with a two storey extension to accommodate a larger living arrangement.
The property is in a semi rural location and had open aspect views to the front and excellent commuting links. The property briefly comprises dining kitchen, sun lounge, living room, utility room and a downstairs WC to the ground floor to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a integral garage, off road parking, garden to the rear, oil central heating and double glazing.
Viewing Highly Recommended
• Extended Period Style Semi Detached
• Open Aspect Views To Front
• Close To Motorway Links Ideal For Commuting
• Reception Hallway, Dining Kitchen, Lounge & Sun Lounge
• Three/Four Bedrooms
• En-Suite To Master
• Shower Room & Family Bathroom
• Downstairs WC
• Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
• Gardens To Front & Rear
• Oil Central Heating & DG
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL110261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.