3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Sherington, Newport Pagnell
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Front Room
- Kitchen & Utility
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Parking, Garage
Pleasantly situated in the heart of the ever popular north Bucks village of Sherington is this three bedroom extended home with good sized frontage providing ample off road parking and leading to a single garage, a re-fitted kitchen, replacement double glazing, a cloakroom & conservatory.
Pleasantly situated in the heart of the ever popular north Bucks village of Sherington is this three bedroom extended home with good sized frontage providing ample off road parking and leading to a single garage. To the rear is a large enclosed garden backing onto grazing land. The property itself boasts a re-fitted kitchen, replacement double glazing, a cloakroom and conservatory. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Via storm porch and part glazed door to:
Double glazed window to front and side aspects. Frosted double glazed door to:
Dining Room: 11' 11" min x 9' 2" ( 3.63m min x 2.79m )
Stairs rising to first floor, double panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, multi-paned door to sitting room, doorway to kitchen.
Sitting Room: 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Gas fire mounted on chimney breast, telephone point, single radiator, double glazed window to front aspect. Open to:
Front Room: 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
T.V. point, gas fire, single panel radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to:
Conservatory: 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Brick built dwarf wall base with Pvc frame with double glazed windows and polycarbonate roofing inset, tiled flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors to outside.
Kitchen: 15' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.67m x 2.41m )
1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboard under, built-in electric double oven and hob, integrated dish washer and fridge, fitted with a further range of base and eye level units with complimentary roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to:
Frosted double glazed door to outside, open to utility room, single panel radiator, door to:
Fitted with a white low level w.c., frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Utility: 7' 10" x 4' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.35m )
Single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, plumbing for a washing machine, space for further white goods, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft space, doors to remaining rooms.
Bedroom One: 10' min x 9' 2" ( 3.05m min x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, single panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two: 9' 2" min x 8' 11" max ( 2.79m min x 2.72m max )
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe, double panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three: 9' x 6' 10" min ( 2.74m x 2.08m min )
Single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a coloured suite to comprise: Panelled corner bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin inset vanity shelf with cupboard under, low level w.c., single panel radiator, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect.
Shingled frontage with shrub beds, driveway via metal gates providing off road parking and leading to:
Single up and over door, double glazed window to rear aspect, service door to:
Laid mainly to lawn with attractive flower and shrub borders and beds, ornamental pond and paved patio area, outside lighting and tap, gated access to front, backing onto grazing land.
From the Brown & Merry office proceed left along the High Street and out of the town. Take the first turning right on the Bedford Road and proceed along until you see Sherington signposted on the left hand side. Follow the road along and upon entering the village take the second turning right - follow the road along and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18510996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL101511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.