4 bedroom house for salePollards Hill East, Norbury, SW16
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Located in the Popular "Pollards Hill" Area
- Detached 1930's Family Home
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Private Rear Garden
- 0.9 miles from Norbury Station
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- No Onward Chain
Lauristons are proud to present this four double bedroom detached family house located on a quiet tree-lined street within the popular 'Pollards Hill' area of Norbury.
Featuring a light-filled spacious entrance hall, large bay fronted living room, kitchen/breakfast room, a separate dining room with access via French doors to the rear garden. The house has recently been refurbished and includes new double glazing throughout and two bathrooms, one with a bath and a separate shower. The property retains many original features such as two working fireplaces. There is potential to extend into the loft area as well as adding a rear extension and garage at the back of the property (STPP).
The property further benefits from off street parking and is located within a momentsí walk of London Road, with its plethora of shops and restaurants and 0.9 miles of Norbury Rail Station. Available with no onward chain (D2).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18549039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 133109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.