4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKenmare Drive, Tooting Borders, CR4
- Substantial end of terrace family home
- Larger then average accommodation
- Four bedrooms (could make 5/6 bedrooms if receptions converted)
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Extended kitchen- 16'2 x 8'6
- Off road parking to front for 3/4 cars
- Family bathroom to first floor and downstairs shower room
- Extended kitchen- 16'2 x 8'6
- 78'2 Stunning rear garden with huge 18'10 x 4'2 work shop
ENTRANCE HALL Porch to front door:
Inner hallway:- Wood flooring, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE ONE 23' 10" x 9' 1" (7.26m x 2.77m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet flooring and door to shower room.
SHOWER ROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls. Mains shower unit with tray, hand wash pedestal basin and low level unit.
LOUNGE TWO 13' 7" x 12' 10" (4.14m x 3.91m) Double glazed window to front, wood flooring, radiator and electric fireplace with marble inset and wooden surround.
KITCHEN 16' 2" x 8' 6" (4.93m x 2.59m) Double glazed window to rear and door to garden, radiator, larder cupboard and tiled walls and flooring. Range of neatly tiled wall and base level units over work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, built in double oven with gas hob and extractor hood, space and plumbing for: washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
LOUNGE THREE 19' 5" x 12' 10" (5.92m x 3.91m) Double glazed window to rear and door to garden, two radiators, carpet flooring and electric fire with tiled inset and surround.
SPACIOUS LANDING Frosted double glazed window to side and carpet flooring.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 6" x 10' 9" (4.11m x 3.28m) (to wardrobes) Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" x 10' 2" (3.23m x 3.1m) (to wardrobe) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe and carpet flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 6" x 6' 8" (2.29m x 2.03m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet flooring and built in overhead cupboards, stairs to top floor.
BEDROOM FOUR 15' 5" x 14' (4.7m x 4.27m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet flooring and eaves storage.
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 6' 4" (2.49m x 1.93m) Frosted double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring. Matching suite comprising:- Low level WC, bidet, roll top bath with shower over and hand wash pedestal basin.
FRONT GARDEN Off road parking for three/four cars.
REAR GARDEN 78' 2" (23.83m Well established garden with patio can lawn, brick built bbq, flower borders and work shop to rear. Water fountain, outside tap.
WORKSHOP 18' 10" x 15' 8" (5.74m x 4.78m) Two double glazed window to front, power points, lighting and laminate wood flooring.
SHED 18' 10" x 4' 2" (5.74m x 1.27m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100419000054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by time2move.com, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.