5 bedroom detached house for saleAllanshaw Gardens, Hamilton
Offers Over £235,000
- fantastic location
- extensive gardens & stream
- potential development opportunity
- flexible family accomodation
- 5/6 bedrooms
- 2 ensuites
- big basement with power & heating
Hello, are you looking for a fantastic detached, 5/6 bedroom family home over 3 levels in one of Hamilton's most prestigious areas?
Would you like a really big plot with extensive grounds, plenty of parking and mature woodland gardens with your own stream?
What about a big bright lounge with feature fireplace and french doors leading out on to the balcony overlooking the gardens?
How about a spacious, family kitchen with light wood units and tiled flooring/splashback?
Would you like a seperate dining room off the kitchen with real wood flooring?
What about a fresh, bright master bedroom with dressing area and an ensuite?
How about 2 other really good size bedrooms on the first floor level and a 4th bedroom with it's own cloakroom on the ground level?
Would you like a huge 29ft long 5th bedroom/2nd lounge on level 3 with a 2nd ensuite?
What about a great size, sunroom on the ground floor level overlooking the garden?
How about a lovely, fully tiled family bathroom with storage cupboard?
Would you like a garage and an extensive basement with power and central heating installed - great for a gym/games room?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 18'6 x 16'1
Dining Room 15'5 x 10'7
Kitchen 13'6 x 12'4
Sunroom 24'6 x 8'4
Bedroom 1 22'6 x 11'4 (at widest points)
Bedroom 2 18'9 x 11'4
Bedroom 3 11'1 x 7'11
Bedroom 4 15'5 x 11'6
Bedroom 5/6 28'8 x 13'4
Family Bathroom 7'10 x 6'7
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measruments of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1000857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.