5 bedroom detached house for saleArdenconnel Approach, Rhu, Helensburgh
Offers in Excess of £395,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individually designed Detached Villa
- Five Bedrooms (2 en suite)
- Magnificent lounge
- Galleried Upper Lounge
- HOME REPORT AVAILABLE
Extremely spacious and individually designed five bedroom (2 en suite) Detached Villa enjoying a tranquil setting amidst woodland gardens in the conservation village of Rhu with elevated sundeck and large garage. EPC = C
Extremely spacious and individually designed Detached Villa enjoying a tranquil setting amidst woodland gardens in the conservation village of Rhu. Much of the property has recently been refurbished and upgraded to an extremely high specification with quality oak flooring featuring in many of the ground floor apartments. Refurbished entrance area leads to hallway lying open plan to magnificent lounge, dining room, inner hall leading to refitted dining kitchen/family room (both the lounge and kitchen have patio doors giving access to an elevated sundeck), utility room, two double bedrooms, pl/cloakroom. Upstairs has delightful galleried lounge area, master bedroom suite, two further bedrooms ( 1 ensuite), luxury bathroom. Monobloc driveway providing excellent parking leading to garage, cellar storage. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Lounge 30' x 22' 11" inc central fireplace ( 9.14m x 6.99m inc central fireplace )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 13' 2" ( 3.81m x 4.01m )
Inner Hall 20' 3" x 3' 10" ( 6.17m x 1.17m )
Dining Kitchen 24' 6" x 11' 10" ( 7.47m x 3.61m )
Utility Room L-Shaped Room 8' 10" x 5' 5" + 3' x 3' 4" (2.69m x 1.65m + 0.91m x 1.02m )
Bedroom 4 13' 4" x 10' 1" + entrance ( 4.06m x 3.07m + entrance )
Bedroom 5 13' 1" x 10' 1" + entrance ( 3.99m x 3.07m + entrance )
Cloakroom 9' 6" x 4' ( 2.90m x 1.22m )
Galleried Lounge 15' x 11' 10" sloping ceiling ( 4.57m x 3.61m sloping ceiling )
Master Bedroom 19' 7" x 13' + entrance, sloping ceiling ( 5.97m x 3.96m + entrance, sloping ceiling )
Dressing Area 7' x 5' sloping ceiling ( 2.13m x 1.52m sloping ceiling )
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 13' 1" + recess, sloping ceiling ( 4.65m x 3.99m + recess, sloping ceiling )
Bedroom 3/ Study 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 16' x 7' 10" overall, sloping ceiling ( 4.88m x 2.39m overall, sloping ceiling )
From the Agents office follow the coast road from Helensburgh to Rhu. Follow along passing Rhu Marina and continue through the village passing the flats at Watersedge Court and Rhu Ellen Court. Turn right into Manse Brae continuing up the hill, passing on your left the entrances to Inchgower Court and Inchgower House. Turn next left into the single track road which is Ardenconnel Approach and The Steep is then the first house on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.