Garage for saleHolcombe Grove, Keynsham, BRISTOL
- Level plot of land within a residential cul-de-sac
- Planning consent for the construction of a double garage
- Ideal for storage, parking or long term speculative investment
- An unusual opportunity
An unusual opportunity to purchase a level plot of land within a residential cul-de-sac presently providing storage and a lock-up garage with lapsed planning consent for the construction of a double garage.
* Lock-up garage * Driveway and adjacent land * Cul-de-sac situation within an established residential area * Ideal for storage, parking or long term speculative investment * Possible development potential if combined with adjoining plots (and subject to necessary planning consents) *
DIRECTIONS: From Keynsham Parish Church proceed along High Street turning right adjacent to the HSBC Bank into Charlton Road. Proceed up Charlton Road and Holcombe Grove is a turning on the right hand side and the land will be found on the right recognised by the For Sale board.
This is a level plot of land in a residential cul-de-sac location providing a lock-up garage, concrete driveway and grassed area, ideal for storage or speculative investment. It may also be suitable for development (subject to planning consent) if combined with other adjoining land. It has overall measurements of approximately 17m (55') max reducing to 11.5m (37') in depth and 5.7m (18' 8") wide.
The present owners have obtained planning consent for the construction of a detached double garage, Planning ref 09/00400/FUL which has now lapsed.
AGENTS NOTE: The purchaser would be responsible for own costs and 50% of the sellers legal and agency fees.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UWK0844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.