2 bedroom apartment for saleRedhill, Surrey
- Whole top floor apartment
- Larger than most
- Popular road, parking
- Great size lounge & kitchen
- New carpets, 2 bedrooms
If you are looking for a flat that offers the most, then you must come and see this one!Situated in Victoria Road which is one of Earlswoods most popular roads, you are surrounded by small cottage-style houses with friendly neighbours and a convenience store on the corner, great for grabbing the papers on a Sunday morning!Occupying the whole top floor of this block, you really need to come in and see the size and potential this fabulous flat has to offer!
The kitchen alone is larger than most kitchens in houses with masses of storage, ideal for those of you that are keen chefs!
The lounge is open plan from the kitchen as is completely secluded giving you maximum privacy.
The two double bedrooms are virtually identical in size, so ideal for sharers! And the luxury bathroom is a little haven after a hard days work at the office!The parking is to the rear of the block, not even houses get parking in this road, but this flat does! And for those of you that hop on a train to the bright lights of London... the station is minutes away.
Redhill town centre providing an array of shops for those everyday needs is just a short distance away, as are links by road to Gatwick, Brighton and the M25.(* Please note the pole in the photo will be removed on purchase)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'8 × 13'10 (5.08m × 4.22m)
- Kitchen: 16'3 × 8'9 (4.96m × 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 × 10'1 (3.56m × 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 12' × 10'2 (3.66m × 3.1m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 × 5'9 (2.39m × 1.75m)
- Allocated Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18788307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23405656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.