This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
Promenade De Verdun, Webb Estate, Purley, Surrey
- Completed in 2008 by Octagon
- 5,967 sq ft
- 6 bedrooms
- Includes the latest technology
- Stunning landscaped gardens
High Trees within the exclusive Webb Estate, formally farmland, and now a remaining Conservation Area, preserving its atmosphere of tranquility and isolation. Within easy reach of Purley and 15 miles south of London, offering the best of country and city life. Purley offers pubs, restaurants, local shopping and Tesco superstore. There are also sports and leisure facilities nearby, including Purley Sports Club, Woodcote Park and Purley Downs Golf Clubs.
Bluewater Shopping Centre, Whitgift and Centrale in Croydon and The Glades in Bromley.
Mainline Rail Services:
Purley (1.25 miles) to London Bridge (20 minutes) Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Victoria and Gatwick Airport.
Wallington (2 miles) to London Bridge (24 minutes) and Victoria.
Purley Oaks (2.5 miles) to London Bridge (22 minutes) Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Victoria.
Woodcote, Margaret Roper RC, Christ Church C of E, Beaumont and St Nicholas.
The John Fisher School, Thomas More RC, Wallington High and Woodcote High.
Independent Schools: .
Laleham Lea, Tudor Lodge, Lodge School, St David's and Surrey Hills.
The A23 Brighton Road leads to Junction 7 of the M25 giving access to the Dartford Crossing, Channel Tunnel Terminus, Ebbsfleet International, the South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre, along with Junction 8 of the M23 giving access to Gatwick Airport.
High Trees, completed in 2008 by Octagon, a renowned company for developing and designing prestigious homes. The property has been tailor-made, providing it with its own unique character, and is finished to an extremely high standard, offering both luxury living and security. Located in the Webb Estate, where some of Surrey's most exclusive addresses lie.
Points of note include:
- Featuring Living Control, the multi-room entertainment system, through discreet yet stylish wall-mounted touch panels and keypads. These are fitted to the drawing room, dining room, study, kitchen, breakfast room and family room.
- Nova Video Entry System, an access point to each floor.
- Full surround sound system to some rooms.
- Under floor heating to the ground floor and first floor.
- Ornate coving and cornicing.
- Multi paned hard wood sash windows.
- Oak interior doors and ornate door frames.
- High ceilings.
- Part vaulted ceilings to the second floor.
- The triple aspect entrance hall features stunning marble floor and incorporates two fitted cupboards, one of which houses the technology systems.
- Double door entrance to the grand reception hall with marble flooring and a fine bespoke oak spiral staircase featuring galleried landing.
- One of the downstairs cloakroom's is located off of the reception hall and comprises marble floor, part marble wall and marble shelf, recessed wall cupboard, Villeroy & Boch wall mounted wash basin and back to wall Hans Grohe W.C.
- The family room and study are both front facing. The triple aspect study features floor to ceiling windows and French double doors giving access to the rear terrace.
- Double door entrance to the dining room and drawing room, offering open plan living accommodation and is an ideal area for entertaining. There are three sets of French double doors giving access to the rear garden terrace. Both rooms allow plenty of natural light and benefit from two different picturesque views over the rear garden. The drawing room with a limestone and granite feature fireplace, with gas inset.
- Large and impressive open plan kitchen and breakfast room with marble floor. Bespoke kitchen furniture by Kitchen Culture benefits from extensive storage space including a pull out larder and pelmet lighting. Granite work surfaces and up stands incorporating a Blanco sink with a waste disposal unit. A large island unit integrates breakfast bar seating and wine racks. Integral appliances include Gaggenau oven, induction hob (extractor over), new steam oven and microwave, Miele dishwasher wine cooler with two independent temperature zones and two fridge/freezers. Features include an abundant of windows to the width of the kitchen allowing plenty of natural light and offering delightful views over the rear garden. Triple aspect breakfast room with pyramid skylight, floor to ceiling windows and two sets of French double doors giving access to the rear garden terrace.
- Utility room located off the breakfast room includes comprehensive wall and base units with worktop and fitted Franke sink with drainer. Space for tumble dryer and washing machine. Central heating controlled here, featuring a summer and winter switch. The additional downstairs cloakroom is also here. Two side doors, one giving access to the garage and the other to the rear garden terrace.
- To the first floor, the large master bedroom provides scenic views over the rear garden and ample built in wardrobes with bi-fold doors. Impressive double aspect en suite with marble floor and marble shelf, Villeroy & Boch his and hers wall mounted wash basin, Jacussi bath with control keypad and separate shower attachment and bidet. Gessi double shower with drench head and separate shower attachment. Heated towel rail and his and hers recessed cupboards.
- Three further bedrooms to the first floor, all with built in wardrobes and two with en suite shower rooms.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Useful under stairs cupboard.
- Airing cupboard.
- To the second floor, the hallway features a box bay window, eaves storage cupboard and a large walk-in airing cupboard with ample shelves.
- Two further bedrooms of a substantial size both feature box bay windows and useful eaves storage cupboards.
- Large shower room
- The property is set behind attractive gates with a brick perimeter to either side. There is a brick herringbone driveway providing ample parking. The front of the house boasts a pillared portico entrance with herbaceous beds including topiary. There are lawn areas, a number of mature specimen trees and shrubs. A tiled pathway leads to the rear of the house.
- Integral double garage with 2 electric doors, paved floor, water softener, storage space and power and light.
- The spectacular wrap around rear garden comprises, substantial formal terrace to most of the perimeter of the house, with a low level brick wall, large area of lawn, a central summerhouse that provides seating for up to 12 providing an electric heater and light. The garden is very well stocked with mature trees, shrubs and evergreen hedging. The garden is very well secluded offering a combination of privacy and tranquility.
- Outside water tap, security lighting and outside lighting.
- Water filtering system to the perimeter.
From our offices in Locksbottom turn left onto the A232 Crofton Road, at the traffic lights turn right then immediately left onto the A232 Croydon Road. Remain on the A232 for approximately 8ΒΌ miles, through Croydon and over the Croydon Flyover. Shortly afterwards, turn left onto the A23 Purley Way and follow this into Purley Town Centre. Go around the one-way system, passing the Tesco Extra on your left and taking the A2022 Foxlea Lane signposted to Woodcote. Continue up the hill, taking the third exit on the left-hand side into Woodcote Lane, take the next left into Promenade de Verdun. High Trees can be found shortly on the right hand side.