Land for saleConiscliffe Road, Darlington
RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 18 Residential units / Gross income: £80,568 per annum / Freehold offers invited, Subject to Contract
The property is situated in a prominent location on the corner of Coniscliffe Road and Larchfield Street within Darlington. The property is ideally located for Darlington town
centre, local amenities and transport links Darlington is situated circa 36 miles south of
Newcastle upon Tyne and some 21 miles south of the historic City of Durham. The A1(M) provides road access both north and south and Darlington is also well serviced via rail.
The property comprises a total of 18 residential units including flats and terraced house. The accommodation and rental income of each unit is available on request. Larchfield House is a traditionally built building of brick construction under slate covered pitched roofs. The building is predominately 2 storey but does also include a 3 storey element to the façade on Coniscliffe Road. The property has been recently fitted with double
glazed windows and has dedicated resident car parking.
We understand the units are let on assured short hold tenancies. All information listed in the tenancy schedule has been provided by the Managing Agent for the building. As such we understand the information to be accurate as of the date of these particulars.
We understand from Ordnance Survey measurements the land has the following site area: Total: 0.125ha (0.31 acres).
We understand that all mains services are available on or adjacent to the subject site.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the preparation and completion of the sale together with any VAT thereon.
Offers are invited for the benefit of the freehold of the land and buildings and should be sent to Sanderson Weatherall, 22-24 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6AD, FAO Kevin McGorie.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Commercial Department of Sanderson Weatherall, contact: Kevin McGorie Tel: 0191 269 0174 Email: email@example.com Or via our Joint Agents, Carver Commercial:
Julie Walin Tel: 01325 466945 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Misrepresentation Act 1967:
Sanderson Weatherall LLP for itself and for the vendor(s) or lessor(s) of this property whose agent it is give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property(s) are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendor(s) or lessor(s) do not make or give and neither Sanderson Weatherall LLP nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
5. None of the buildings services or service installations (whether these be the specific responsibility of the freeholder, lessor or lessee) have been tested and are not warranted to be in safe and working order.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991:
Every reasonable effort has been made by Sanderson Weatherall LLP to ensure accuracy. Interested parties are strongly advised to take appropriate steps to verify by independent inspection or enquiry all information for themselves and to take appropriate professional advice.
Finance Act 1989:
Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of V.A.T.
Sanderson Weatherall LLP
Registered In England company number OC 344 770.
Registered Office 25 Wellington Street Leeds LS1 4WG
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18858087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112395A_12395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Weatherall, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.