4 bedroom detached house for salePontefract Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £275,000
- Bay windowed detached
- 4 bedrooms
- Extended, upgraded and refurbished
- No chain involved
- Deceptively spacious
- Viewing essential
- Stamp duty paid
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this extended and upgraded 4 bedroomed, bay windowed detached property be fully appreciated. Being deceptively spacious, the property may be of interest to a variety of purchasers and providing access to commuter links and local amenities.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this extended and upgraded 4 bedroomed, bay windowed detached property be fully appreciated. Being deceptively spacious, the property may be of interest to a variety of purchasers and providing access to commuter links and local amenities. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, downstairs wc, bay windowed lounge, open plan kitchen/living area, conservatory/sunroom, cinema room, there are 4 bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite shower room, family bathroom and outside there are gardens to front, driveway, single garage and to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with underhouse store. Stamp duty paid S.T.C.
Having a spindled staircase to first floor landing, wooden flooring, radiator, door to garage and front facing double glazed entrance door with matching side windows.
Having a low flush wc, corner sink, tiling to walls and tiling to floors.
Bay Windowed Lounge 14' 4" into bay window x 13' 6" ( 4.37m into bay window x 4.11m )
Having coving to the ceiling, original picture rail, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround, there is a radiator and double glazed bay window with window seat.
Kitchen / Family Room 21' 8" x 13' 4" max ( 6.60m x 4.06m max )
Having a range of contemporary wall and base units finished in high gloss white, there is a one and a half bowl sink, 4 ring induction hob, seperate electric oven and built in microwave, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, warming drawer. There are wood effect rolled edge work surfaces with splashbacks, wood flooring. There is coving and downlights to ceiling and contemporary style radiator.
Sun Room / Conservatory 32' 5" x 10' ( 9.88m x 3.05m )
There is wooden flooring, side and rear facing double glazed windows and double glazed french doors to garden and patio area and two radiators. This room also gives access to
Having fitted cinema screen, projector and media centre and there is italian style stone flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having coving to the ceiling and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 7" to bay window x 11' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.45m to bay window x 3.53m to wardrobe fronts )
Having coving to the ceiling, original picture rail, an extensive range of fitted wardrobes finished maple effect with matching drawers, radiator and front facing double glazed bay window.
En Suite Shower Room
Having coving to the ceiling, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric cubicle, tiling to walls, extractor fan, radiator, fitted units and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.06m x 3.23m to wardrobe fronts )
Having coving to the ceiling, original picture rail, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobes and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Having coving to the ceiling, contemporary style suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath, tiling to walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fitted units, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a walled lawned garden with shrub borders, there is fencing and gates giving access to driveway and single garage. The garage houses the central heating boiler, has plumbing for washing machine and up and over door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which has raised patio area, steps give access to lawned garden with shrub borders. There is access to underhouse storeroom. There are external lights and water tap.
Leave Barnsley via the A628 Pontefract Road, continue through Hoyle Mill and to the roundabout at Cundy Cross. Take the 2nd exit into Lundwood remaining on Pontefract Road, continue for a while through the shops and towards Cudworth where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL106781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.