6 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Tilston, Malpas, SY14 7HB
• Reception Hall; 2 Cloakrooms; Sitting Room; Lounge with Study area; Dining Room; Drawing Room; Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Rear Hall.
• 6 Bedrooms; 4 Bathrooms (all en-suite).
• Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage.
• Brick Barns with Garaging, Office & Utility; Stabling; Machinery and Hay Stores.
• Lawned gardens; Pasture and woodland.
• In all approximately 26 acres (10.53 ha).
Church Farm is an attractive former farmhouse believed to be dated from the middle of the 17th century, albeit with substantial later additions. Constructed of brick with part timbered elevations beneath a slate roof with high brick chimney stacks and dormers with finials, the house has a most attractive black and white painted front façade. In recent years it has been extended and comprehensively refurbished by the present owner to include re-wiring and new central heating with pressurized hot water system. Church Farm now comprises a superb country residence of immense character together with comprehensive ancillary accommodation suitable for a dependent relative, staff or for letting purposes.
Church Farm occupies a rural position on the edge of Tilston Village some 14 miles to the south of the historic city of Chester. Approached via a long drive the property enjoys an unspoilt private setting surrounded by its own land and with a pleasant westerly aspect across the rolling South Cheshire countryside to the Welsh Hills.
Tilston is a popular village and has a blend of period and modern properties. It provides local services for everyday needs including a shop, pub, playing field and church with nearby Malpas having a more comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, high street banks and doctor’s surgery. Chester, Wrexham and Whitchurch are within easy reach offering supermarkets and selection of sporting and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18928698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.