2 bedroom apartment for saleRedhill, Surrey
- Offering a 35% share to get you on the ladder
- Top floor modern apartment
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Close to town & station
Have you ever thought about buying your own property but are worried about mortgages and affordability?Have you been looking for properties but your budget really doesnt stretch past anything bigger than a postage stamp?Are you looking for something thats modern, where you could just move straight in? Perhaps you need to be close to the train station to get you to the bright lights of London in half an hour?Or if shopping till you drop is your idea of a relaxing weekend and you need a town centre within a stones throw away then this modern apartment could be for you!We are offering a 35% share in this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Situated on the second floor, this apartment is really quiet with views out across the development.The remainder of the 65% is owned by Thames Valley Housing Association and you pay a rent for that share. This allows you to get a foot on the property ladder at an affordable price. You do have the option to own further shares up to the full 100% over time... allowing you to get the most out of owning your own home.Call us today to see how we can make this work for you.
What the Owner says:The flat is in a great location, easy commute to London (30-40 min) with a short walk to the station. The train line is also connected to Gatwick Airport (10 minutes) and has easy access by car to get onto the M25 which is brilliant, too.The layout of the flat is one of the main reasons we bought it. As two single people we wanted the second bathroom to be next the second bedroom and both bedrooms away from the living room to give both of us more privacy. The layout also has minimum connecting walls to neighbours. Living on the top floor is very quiet, although being close to town and the trains which are seen but not heard.The part-buy deal makes the flat affordable and cheap to run.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 × 10'7 (4.8m × 3.23m)
- Kitchen: 12'2 × 5'11 (3.71m × 1.8m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 × 10'4 (3.76m × 3.15m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 7'4 × 5'6 (2.24m × 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 × 9'11 (3.63m × 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 × 5'7 (2.08m × 1.7m)
- Communal Grounds
- Allocated Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19002771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23405831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.