2 bedroom apartment for saleMile Cross Road, Norwich
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Popular location
- Driveway parking
- uPVC double glazing
- Front and rear gardens
- Viewing recommended
We are delighted to present this ground floor flat situated to the north of Norwich giving good access to the City centre, UEA and Norwich City Airport. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and internal inspection is highly recommended.
We are delighted to present this ground floor flat situated to the north of Norwich giving good access to the City centre, UEA and Norwich City Airport. An opportunity to acquire a property offering single story living with front and rear gardens, uPVC double glazing and off road driveway parking. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the style and quality of accommodation this property has to offer.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point, gas fire, picture rail and built in cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Stainless steel sink unit, window and door to the rear, plumbing for washing machine.
With a suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath, window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Window to the rear.
There is a driveway providing off road parking and an open plant front garden mainly laid to lawn. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with two brick sheds and mainly laid to lawn with pond and established borders.
Being found to the North of Norwich this property is convenient for local shops and schools with churches and Public Houses also being close to hand. Norwich itself with its comprehensive amenities is approximately one and a half miles to the South.
The driveway area is owned by the council and the owner of this property has exclusive rights to park on the driveway.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich on Aylsham Road and turn left sign posted to Drayton and Taverham. Continue straight over the mini-roundabout into Drayton Road and follow this road to the main roundabout, take the third exit into Mile Cross Road where the property can be found. Ref: 24411
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19014347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR107659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.