5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLloyd Drive, Greasby, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- FIVE Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Galley Style Kitchen
- Close To Amenities & Transport Links
This family home close to local amenities & transport routes briefly comprises of: Recessed porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, large galley style breakfast kitchen, ground floor family bathroom, first floor family bathroom, five bedrooms, front & rear gardens and off road parking.
JONES & CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale this thoughtfully extended FIVE bedroom semi detached family home. Located in a desirable residential area of Greasby and situated within walking distance to local amenities and transport routes, the property briefly comprises of: Recessed porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, large galley style breakfast kitchen, groundfloor family bathroom, first floor family bathroom, five bedrooms, front & rear gardens and off road parking.
Lloyd Drive, Greasby
With tiled floor, access to gas meter and UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque insert.
With wood block floor, dado rail, radiator, understairs cloaks, access to lounge, dining room, kitchen/ Diner and groundfloor family bathroom.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.17m into bay x 3.61m )
With double glazed bay window overlooking front aspect, wood block floor, radiator, television point, open wood burn fire place set in mantle and tiled hearth.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
With double glazed french doors opening into rear garden and three double glazed windows surround overlooking rear aspect, wood block floor, gas fire set in surround and on hearth, dado rail, and double radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 31' x 7' 3" ( 9.45m x 2.21m )
Galley style kitchen with dining and kitchen area. Dining area has wood block floor, radiator and double glazed window overlooking front aspect. The fitted kitchen has a range of wall draw and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces, tiling to all splashback areas, tiled floor, one and a half bowl drainer sink, space for fridge freezer, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed rear door with two double glazed window inserts to side and double glazed window overlooking side aspect.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom 11' 1" max x 9' 8" ( 3.38m max x 2.95m )
With double glazed opaque window overlooking rear aspect, paneled bath with overhead electric shower, two fully tiled walls with two walls tiled to half height, wash hand basin, WC, double radiator and tiled floor.
With dado rail, wood floor and access to loft space, five bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window overlooking front aspect, wood floor and double radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, wood floor, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 7' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.16m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, double radiator and carpet floor.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window overlooking front aspect, radiator, carpet floor and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Five 6' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.11m x 1.85m )
With double glazed window overlooking front aspect, wood floor and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
With double glazed opaque window overlooking rear aspect, paneled bath with overhead electric shower, wash hand basin, dual flush WC, double radiator, fully tiled around shower and partial tiling to half height on three walls.
With low rise brick boundary wall to the front and driveway. Laid to lawn garden and hedge boundary.
With block paved patio area, laid to lawn garden, fence panel boundary, flower beds surround lawn with mature shrubbery and timber shed to the rear of the garden.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE101403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.