This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Battle Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Victorian Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking To The Rear
- Private Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom Victorian semi detached property, situated in the highly popular residential area of St Leonards. The property has the benefit of gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking to the rear and private courtyard garden. View early!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom Victorian semi detached property, situated in the highly popular residential area of St Leonards on Sea. The property has the benefit of gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking to the rear for up to 2 vehicles, private courtyard garden, modern fitted bathroom and two reception rooms. The property is considered to be well presented throughout and is perfect for those looking to upsize to a good sized family home. Viewing comes highly recommended!
Double glazed front door into Entrance Porch with single glazed front door into
Laminate flooring, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.57m into bay x 3.63m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, open fireplace and double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Radiator, feature electric fireplace and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall & base units, worksurfaces, sink & drainer, gas oven & gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge, gas central heating boiler, tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to Downstairs Cloakroom and rear garden.
Comprising low level w.c, radiator and obscured double glazed window to the side aspect.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to First Floor Landing with laminate flooring, two airing cupboards and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 6" into bay x 9' 4" ( 4.72m into bay x 2.84m )
Radiator, decorative ceiling rose and double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.59m x 1.75m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Modern suite comprising free standing Victorian roll top bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with shower, storage cupboard, radiator, heated towel rail, two vanity units with inset wash hand basins and low level w.c. This room offers a dual aspect with double glazed window to the rear & single glazed window to the side.
To the rear of the property there is a private rear garden offering a good degree of seclusion with patio area & side access. There is also Off Road Parking for up to 2 vehicles with rear access coming off Adelaide Road and a separate shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.