3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchway, Weston Mill, Plymouth
Sold STC £144,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1930's semi detached family home
- Open plan living
- Modern & Contemporary
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & utility
- 3 bedrooms
- Lovely gardens
A modern & contemporary finished 1930's style semi detached family home in Churchway. With open plan living & dining room, a modern kitchen, utility room & conservatory, three bedrooms, lovely gloss white bathroom, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, front & lovely rear gardens & garage.
A beautifully presented 1930's style semi detached family house in this popular location of Weston Mill. This home offers open plan living with the lounge and dining room being open to each other with wood effect laminate flooring with the modern and contemporary kitchen, utility room and conservatory, finishing the ground floor.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a lovely gloss white tiled bathroom. The house benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, has a shared driveway and garage and is set back from the road with a front garden. To the rear is stunning garden comprising of two separate decked terraced areas and lawn all enclosed via paneled fencing. A great opportunity for a family home.
The UPVC double glazed door leads into the entrance hall with a UPVC double glazed window, stairs to the first floor and a glazed paneled door leads through to the living room.
Living Room 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
This living space is open plan to the dining room, has wood effect laminate flooring and a UPVC double glazed bay window over looking the front garden.
Dining Room 11' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.48m max x 3.07m max )
Open plan to the living room, this dining area has plenty of space for a family dining table, wood effect laminate floor, an opening to the kitchen and a double glazed patio door leads though to the conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.65m )
This modern and contemporary finished kitchen, has a range of base and wall wood effect units with polished granite effect resin work surfaces, with gloss black tiled splash backs and a stainless steel one and half bowl sink/drainer. Furthermore there is a gas/electric cooker point and a UPVC double glazed window over looking the side access and a ceramic tiled effect laminate floor.
The utility room is accessed via the kitchen or conservatory, still giving an open plan feel.
Utility Room 7' 9" max x 6' 3" max ( 2.36m max x 1.91m max )
This irregular shaped room, open plan to the kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window, a tall larder unit, matching the kitchen units for storage, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer and ceramic tiled effect laminate floor. An opening leads through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
This great additional living or dining space has UPVC double glazed windows, wood effect laminate floor and a UPVC double glazed door leads out to the rear garden areas.
The first floor landing has a UPVC double glazed window and doors lead to all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
This first double bedroom has a range of contemporary finished fitted wardrobes and a UPVC double glazed window over looks the garden. This room has a partially sloped ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
This second double bedroom has a partially sloped ceiling and a UPVC double glazed window that over looks the front garden.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
The third single bedroom has wood effect laminate flooring and a UPVC double glazed window that over looks the front garden. and also a built in wardrobe providing additional storage.
This modern and contemporary finished gloss white bathroom has a paneled bath with electric shower, a pedestal hand basin and w.c, wall mounted heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiled splash backs and a ceramic slate effect floor. A great family bathroom.
The property is set back from the road with a lovely front garden, side access via shared driveway leads to the garage and beautiful rear gardens with two separate decked terraced seating areas and a lawn garden, all enclosed by well kept paneled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX101316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.