Character Property for saleShrubland Road, Hackney
- Grade 2 listed Church
- Large hall to rear
- Ideal development opportunity
- (subject to planning consent)
- Kitchen area
- 2 wc's
- Gardens and parking to side
A Grade 2 listed Mission Church with hall built circa 1858. Constructed originally from timber frame and Iron cladding, later replaced with Asbestos cladding. Single storey building with Iron steeple to front and pointed Arch doors flanked with five paired windows to either side and windows to front
A Grade two listed Mission Church with hall to rear, built circa 1858. Ther property is approx 3670 sqft (340sqm) gross internal floor area, situated on approx 6450 sqft (600 sqm) of land. The Church is centrally located on land with gardens to either side and front. Viewings throough owners agents Barnard Marcus 020 8446 6888. Located off Queens Bridge Road, E8 and within easy access to local shops & transport facilities of both Kingsland High Street and Mare Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS101504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.