4 bedroom detached house for saleKettering Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Extremely sought after period property in a desirable area.
- Within walking distance to the train station and town centre.
- Well presented accomodation throughout.
- Spacious entrance hall providing access to the under stairs cupboard.
- Well proportioned dining room with feature gas fire.
- Generously sized living room with a beautiful period open fireplace, solid rustic oak flooring and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Attractive kitchen / breakfast room featuring original quarry tile flooring, an array of eye and base level units and solid beech work surfaces incorporating a ceramic Belfast sink.
- Three fantastic double bedrooms, the master boasting an en suite.
- One further single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with three piece suite.
"Often Requested… Yet Rarely Available"
Is this four bedroom detached period property in the sought after location of Kettering Road. The property boasts a wealth of spacious and well presented accommodation throughout and comprises of an entrance hall providing access to the under stairs cupboard, well proportioned dining room with feature gas fire, generously sized living room with a beautiful period open fireplace, sliding patio doors and solid rustic oak flooring, attractive kitchen / breakfast room featuring original quarry tile flooring an array of eye and base level units and solid beech work surfaces incorporating a ceramic Belfast sink. The first floor accommodation comprises of three fantastic double bedrooms, the master boasting an en suite shower room, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with three piece suite. The attractive property is set back from Kettering road and offers a great frontage with a neat lawned area, off road parking for two cars with gated access to car port offering additional parking for up to three cars. The stunning rear garden offers a private outlook and a south facing aspect. There is a paved patio, two main lawned areas, an abundance of beautiful planted borders offering a variety of mature and established planted and shrubs and two apple trees. Further to this there is an addition paved patio, timber shed, greenhouse and access to the detached brick built single garage.
The beautiful frontage comprises of a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for up to two cars, gated access to further parking under the car port and access to the single garage. The frontage also provides a main lawned area and an array of attractive plantings. The stunning rear garden offers a private outlook and a south facing aspect. There is a paved patio, two main lawned areas, an abundance of beautiful planted borders offering a variety of mature and established plants and shrubs and two apple trees. Further to this there is an additional paved patio, timber shed, greenhouse and access into the detached brick built single garage.
24' x 11' (7.32m x 3.35m)
11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m)
19' x 7' (5.79m x 2.13m)
16' x 11' (4.88m x 3.35m)
7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m)
12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
17' x 7' (5.18m x 2.13m)
9' x 7' (2.74m x 2.13m)
7' x 5' (2.13m x 1.52m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19278732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2196569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Connellan, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.