This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
Stonelaw Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- Traditional Sandstone Tenement Flat
- First Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- GCH & DG.
A bright and well appointed traditional sandstone tenement flat enjoying a preferred first floor position within the popular locale of Burnside.
Providing generously proportioned accommodation which has been maintained to an exacting standard by the existing owners this attractive and versatile traditional tenement flat comprises of shared entrance and stairwell complete with controlled entry system, immediately impressive and welcoming L shaped reception hall, attractive formal lounge with feature fireplace and bay window to front providing pleasant open aspects along Brownside Road, modern fitted dining style kitchen with dining recess to side and offering a full compliment of base and wall mounted storage units complete with complimentary worktop surfaces, a convenient utility area is positioned to side. The accommodation is completed with two generously proportioned double sized bedrooms and a well equipped bathroom incorporating three piece white suite. The property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.