2 bedroom flat for saleMelville Street, Pollokshields, Glasgow
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully presented traditional basement flat
- Spacious lounge
- Attractive dining kitchen
- Study area
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas ch
Beautifully presented traditional basement flat set within convenient locale
Offering well-proportioned accommodation extending to broad welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge, attractive dining kitchen, convenient study area, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating.
Early viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size contained within this desirable property.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops close by catering for day to day requirements. The area offers a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants and has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway is within 10 minutes drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA104392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.