3 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Road, Waterfoot, Glasgow
Sold STC £295,000
- Attractively styled detached villa.
- Attractive lounge, French doors through to dining room with magnificent views.
- Fitted kitchen, family room, which offers scope to be utilised as a further bedroom if required.
- Bathroom and three double sized bedrooms with en-suite shower room to bedroom two.
- Generous gardens, driveway, large garage and a raised timber deck to the rear.
- DG and GCH.
Under Offer - Subject to Conclusion of Missives.
Occupying a fabulous position on the edge of the Village, this attractively styled detached villa enjoys generous gardens, which may boast further development potential.
The accommodation, which is both spacious and bright extends to; broad reception hallway with solid wood flooring from where French doors lead through to a sizeable lounge, which has a feature fireplace at focal point and from where a further set of French doors to the rear give access to the formal dining room, this particularly attractive apartment has a near full height window to the rear positioned to take advantage of the open aspects across neighbouring countryside, a further set of French doors also give direct access to a raised timber deck and in turn the gardens. The kitchen which is accessed from either the dining room or a hall is fitted with a good range of base and wall mounted storage units, whilst the large walk in cupboard from the hall has been plumbed for utilities, the main family bathroom has been re-fitted with a luxurious three piece suite. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a family room, which could offer scope to be utilised as a fourth bedroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA101763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.