5 bedroom detached house for saleMarine Drive, West Wittering, PO20 8HQ
Sold STC £579,950
- LARGE FAMILY 4/5 BEDROOM HOUSE
- CLOSE TO BEACH WITH SEA VIEWS
- EXTENDED TO PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR DEPENDENT RELATIVE/OR TEENAGER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in West Wittering, featuring:
* LARGE FAMILY 4/5 BEDROOM HOUSE
* CLOSE TO BEACH WITH SEA VIEWS
* EXTENDED TO PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR DEPENDENT RELATIVE/OR TEENAGER
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZED
* DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Enclosed porch area with tiled floor and hardwood front door and side panel and light leading to front door to:
* INNER LOBBY DOOR TO;
* LIVING ROOM: 7.29m x 5.66m (23' 11" x 18' 7")
Triple southerly aspect. Feature brick open fireplace and hearth. Television point, three double radiators. Double glazed windows. Door to:
* DINING ROOM: 4.14m x 3.02m (13' 7" x 9' 11")
Double glazed westerly aspect window. Radiator. Original brick fireplace (no longer commissioned). Serving hatch. Door to;
* KITCHEN: 4.8m x 3.02m (15' 9" x 9' 11")
Of dual aspect. Tiled flooring. Comprising of an attractive range of solid oak wall mounted cupboards over roll top work surfaces with matching base units and drawers below. Original built in understairs storage cupboard with latch opening. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for dishwasher and further space for cooker with extractor fan above. Ample space for breakfast table. Sliding door to:
* UTILITY ROOM
With side door and window to rear. Large area with a further range of wooden base cupboards and drawers below and further matching wall mounted units above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier and fridge freezer. Wall mounted Potterton gas boiler for central heating.
* Hallway of extension leading to :
* SHOWER ROOM
Newly fitted cubicle shower with Mira shower unit, white suite comprising low level WC, bidet and wash hand basin. Half tiled surrounds, double glazed window to side. Tiled floor, and radiator. Door to:
* BEDROOM 4: 3.66m x 3m (12' x 9' 10")
Double glazed side window. Access to roof space. Double radiator.
* FURTHER LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM 5: 4.44m x 3.86m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
Of dual aspect with side window, and patio doors opening on to rear garden. A range of built in cupboards, to one wall. Double radiator.
* FIRST FLOOR
* MASTER BEDROOM : 7.37m x 3.63m (24' 2" x 11' 11")
Lovely large bedroom with wonderful sea views from sliding patio doors opening on to wooden sun deck/balcony. Radiator.
* BEDROOM TWO: 4.57m x 3.02m (15' x 9' 11")
Of dual aspect. Radiator.
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10')
Built louvre cupboard to one wall and vanity unit with inset sink. Radiator.
* FAMILY BATHROOM
Comprising white suite with low level WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and walk in cubicle Aqualisa shower. Storage cupboard housing factory lagged tank and shelving above. Radiator. Half tiled surrounds. Velux window.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
The front garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by low level wall to the front. There is access either side of the property providing ample road parking for vehicles. Driveway to:
* DOUBLE GARAGE
With power and light. Pitch roof with further storage above via steps. Could be ideally converted to further accommodation subject to the normal planning permission. Measuring approximately 19 0 x 18 07.
* REAR GARDEN
The rear garden is approximately 50 ft x 50 ft mainly laid to lawn with well established shrub borders and area laid to patio.
This property is sold on a freehold basis. Viewing strictly by appointment through sole agents Hawkins and Smith telephone 01243 550037.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19363782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.