4 bedroom cottage for saleBrecon,Powys,LD3
Guide Price £240,000
- Detached 4 Bedroom Former Mill
- Reception Rooms ( 1 Ground Floor 1 First Floor)
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Kitchen (First Floor)
- Utility Room ( Ground Floor)
- Rear Walled Garden
- Off-Road Parking Available
- Character Features
**PRICED TO SELL**Located within the town centre this character former mill offers a riverside position and comes with of road parking.
Located within walking distance to the town centre of Brecon, this character former mill offers a riverside position with walled gardens & parking.
The property benefits from 4 bedrooms with 2 en suite shower rooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and utilty room.
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate what this delightful property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 181WAMII. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.