4 bedroom town house for saleHall Bank Lane, Mytholmroyd
Offers in Excess of £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom three storey modern end-townhouse
- Outstanding open-plan living dining kitchen
- Fitted kitchen, utility room and walk in pantry
- Cobbled driveway and gardens
- Viewing essential to appreciate.
A superb four bedroom, three storey modern end-townhouse having outstanding open-plan living dining kitchen, cobbled driveway, gardens to three sides, fabulous far reaching views, house bathroom plus additional shower room, highly desired location with fantastic commuting links, viewing essential.
Outstanding open plan living dining kitchen with the kitchen having a range of integrated appliances including hob, extractor and eye-level oven, dishwasher, separate utility room, plumbing for washing machine and access to the walk in pantry, first floor generous sized lounge with windows to two sides giving fabulous far reaching views, double bedroom on this floor plus modern shower room with stairs leading to the second floor having three further bedrooms with the master having an en-suite, plus house bathroom.
Via UPVC double glazed door to the front into the stunning open-plan Living Dining Kitchen totaling over 370 Sq.Ft and consisting of:
Dining Area 19' x 13' 8" ( 5.79m x 4.17m )
Attractively presented having laminate flooring, insert modern electric fire, double glazed window to the front, double radiator with individual thermostat control, telephone point, inset spotlights, single radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Open End Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.92m )
Having a range of modern matching wall and base units, complimentary high gloss rolled work top with inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink and mixer tap, integrated four ring stainless steel hob with extractor above and integrated stainless steel double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for upright fridge-freezer, tiled floor, tiled splash backs, inset spotlights, down-lighters over sink and cooker and single radiator with individual thermostat control.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Having a base unit matching the kitchen, rolled work top, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and splash backs and walk in pantry.
Leading to the first floor landing with door into:
Lounge 19' x 10' 8" ( 5.79m x 3.25m )
Lovely living room having coal effect gas fire with decorative surround, two double glazed windows to the front and one to the side giving plenty of light and far reaching views, double radiator with individual thermostat control and door into:
Having UPVC door to the side with double glazed window, stairs to the first floor and door into:
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, TV and telephone points, being an alternative master bedroom.
Shower Room 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
Attractively presented having hanging wash basin, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, twin flush low level WC, chrome towel radiator, frosted double glazed window, extractor fan and attractive tiling to floor and walls.
Leading from the first floor landing to the second floor landing giving access to the loft space and having single radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' plus en-suite ( 3.56m x 3.05m plus en-suite )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front giving far reaching views, built in double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, single radiator and second double glazed window to the side bringing in extra light and giving views.
Having pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, twin flush low level WC, frosted double glazed window, single radiator, mosaic style tiling, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Third double bedroom with double glazed windows to the rear and side and having single radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 7' ( 2.16m x 2.13m )
Having double glazed window to the front giving excellent far reaching views and single radiator with individual thermostat control.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.88m )
Good sized house bathroom having pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with tap and shower attachment, twin flush low level WC, frosted double glazed window, double radiator with individual thermostat control, tiled floor, tiling on the walls with attractive border and matching random inserts to wall tiles, extractor fan, inset spotlights and shaver point.
Cobbled driveway to the front enclosed by dry-stone wall, four bar gate, parking for a minimum of two cars, lawn to the side of the driveway having mature plants, shrubs and trees, slate area, paved path leading to the front door with decking steps leading to the side garden consisting of pebbled patio, dry-stone wall, having great views with the path leading to the rear garden consisting of paved patio and flat lawn enclosed by dry-stone wall and timber fence.
From Sowerby Bridge proceed up Tuel Lane, at the top take a left into Burnley Road, proceed into Mytholmroyd and look out for and take a left into New Road, following the signs for Cragg Vale take a left after the Station onto Scout Road and then the first right into Hall Bank Lane, continue round the fork to the left and number 29 can be found on the right hand side, identified by our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19586610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB102915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.