4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale11/17 Whitelands Pudsey West Yorkshire
Full descriptionPLEASE QUOTE PROPERTY REF 05708
A rare opportunity to buy this unique property, situated near the centre of Pudsey, and very close to several schools.
The present owners, who have lived here for almost 40 years have extensively developed the house into truly one
of a kind.
It is built on four levels and briefly comprises of, on the ground floor an entrance hall, living room, dining room,
kitchen with breakfast bar, conservatory and there is also a ground floor toilet. To the first floor there are two
bedrooms, one with en-suite. Additionally there is a shower room, and separate bathroom and a utility room. There
are further two generous sized bedrooms on the second floor. The cellars below the house are generous sized.
Outside space comprises of well-established gardens front and rear and the potential to build a garage.
1. Sitting Room: South facing, generously proportioned, with high ceilings and original period detailing including built
in cupboards. Additional heat when needed is provided by a free standing multi-fuel stove. (size 4.5m x 4.5m)
2. Dining Room: North facing with a wonderful view towards Horsforth and beyond, it has the original plaster rose
detail to centre of ceiling and a period fire place has been added to give a theatrical feel to the room. (size 4.5m x
3. Kitchen: Generously proportioned with breakfast bar, a 5 burner gas hob and built in electric fan oven, high quality
sink with extending spray tap. The boiler enclosure contains a state of the art condensing boiler. There is also storage
at high level. (size 2.75m x 6m) The kitchen leads straight out to a south facing conservatory. (size 2.75m x 2.5m)
4. Toilet: Attractively decorated with modern sanitary ware, it is situated off lobby near rear door.
5. Bedroom One: Good sized, south facing double bedroom with solid oak floor finish and fitted mirrored wardrobe
area, and combined shelving. There is an en suite toilet room with WC and basin and enclosed storage. (size 4.5m x
6. Bedroom Two: North facing and adjacent to shower room, great views. (size 3.5m x 4.5m)
7. Shower Room: With corner shower, WC and basin.
8. Bathroom: With good sized bath, basin and bidet. Has space for Gym equipment. (size 2.5m x 3.5m)
9. Box-room: This flexible space, currently a box room could have many other uses. (size 2.5m x 2.25m)
10. Bedroom Three: Generously sized with magnificent views to the west through the large dormer windows. (size
5.5m x 4.5m)
11. Bedroom Four: Currently used as artistâ€™s studio, this room also has good views to the west. (size 5.5m x 4.5m)
Two, adjoining dry cellars offer good additional storage (especially wine) or workshop area. Potential to develop
further as has been done in adjacent property.
Attractive, well established garden with secluded walled patio area to the south side of property. To the north side
there is well designed area of York stone flags and decking which is near the school playing fields and offers
magnificent views, and evening sun.
Considerable potential for further development of shared area beyond the north wall.
Extra image 1
Extra image 2
Extra image 3
Extra image 4
Extra image 5
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0005708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.