This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale

Timperley, Park Road

£169,950

Property Description

Full description


Luxury Ground Floor Purpose Built Apartment

Constructed by Messrs Linden Homes Limited

Open plan sitting room/dining room with fitted kitchen

Master bedroom with en suite shower room and access to the communal gardens

Second double bedroom and bathroom/WC

Allocated parking space and visitors parking. Convenient location close to the metro link

DIRECTIONS Postcode: WA14 5QG

Travelling from our Timperley office proceed towards the village and turn right at the traffic lights into Park Road. Continue along Park Road passing Timperley metro link station on your right hand side and Romana Square can then be found after a short distance on the left.

DESCRIPTION

Romana Square was constructed by Linden Homes Limited and is a stylish and elegant development built to the high standards of modern technology and benefiting from a concierge service and a spa which provides a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi.

The development is approached via electric wrought iron gates and there is allocated parking for each apartment and ample visitors parking also. There is secure entry into the apartment building and apartment 53 is situated in the block to the rear of the development. The entrance hall opens up into a superb open plan lounge/dining room with fitted kitchen also. There are two double bedrooms, the master benefiting from en suite shower room/WC and with doors providing access onto the communal gardens. There is also a main bathroom/WC and a large storage area with plumbing for washing machine.

The location is ideal being approximately 1 mile distant from the village centre of Timperley and approximately 1 miles from the more comprehensive market town of Altrincham. Timperley metro link station provides a commuter service into Manchester and is within easy walking distance. The property is also well placed for access to the surrounding network of motorways and Manchester International Airport at Ringway.

A modern well appointed apartment that needs to be seen to be appreciated.

Also available on a 70% shared ownership basis with no rent for the remaining 30%


More information from this agent

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Ian Macklin, Hale

Old Bank Buildings, 160 Ashley Road, Altrincham, Hale, WA15 9SF

0161 774 6300 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Ian Macklin, Hale

Old Bank Buildings, 160 Ashley Road, Altrincham, Hale, WA15 9SF

0161 774 6300 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer

Property reference NTD0001462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Macklin, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.