Plot for saleBeeches Road, West Row
Single building plot with outline consent for four bedroom detached house and detached single garage in pleasant village position.
(Subject to detailed planning) * Lounge * Dining Room * Kitchen * Cloakroom * Utility room * Four bedrooms * En-suite * Single garage * Garden
From Mildenhall Market Place proceed along the High Street to the mini roundabout and turn left into Queensway. Proceed along Queensway leaving the town towards West Row. On entering West Row at the "T" junction turn right and the plot is a short distance on the right hand side (new opening in wall)
This building plot is offered with outline consent under forest heath reference number F/2011/0145/OUT (drawing no 08:070-3). The finished property will benefit from separate dining room utility room and detached garage. Please contact the office for further details.
1. Electricity supply poles may need to be moved to accommodate the construction on the property (purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries).
2. The purchasers of the plot will be required to carry out their own clearance of the site.
3. The purchasers of the plot will be required to construct new boundary fences/walls to the front and fence adjacent to plot 2.
4. An archaeological survey may be required as a condition of planning (please contact the office for further details).
In more detail the accommodation will comprise:-
(Guide dimensions only)
LOUNGE: 18'4 x 11'2 (5.6m x 3.4m)
KITCHEN: 18'1 x 8'6 (5.5m x 2.6m)
DINING ROOM: 10'10 x 9'2 (3.3m x 2.8m)
UTILITY: 5'11 x 5'11 (1.8m x 1.8m)
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
BEDROOM ONE: 14'5 (4.4m) reducing to 11'10 x 11'6 (3.6m x 3.5m)
BEDROOM TWO: 11'2 x 11'2 (3.4m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM THREE: 11'6 x 6'11 (3.5m x 2.1m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 8'10 x 6'7 (2.7m x 2m)
Gardens to the side and rear, single detached garage and off road parking.
Village & local area
West Row is a sought after village located about two miles west of Mildenhall with a range of amenities including a local primary school, The Judes Ferry public house situated along side the River Lark, a post office/general store, an award winning Fish & Chip shop and a fast food outlet as well as indoor and outdoor bowls, a tennis court, football grounds, enclosed play area and a newly built village hall which provides various activities and entertainment. Mildenhall Speedway is also located in the village which incorporates dog racing and banger racing.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FBM2638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balmforth, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.