This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Elvin Crescent, Rottingdean, Brighton
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Flexible Accommodation
- Nicely Presented
- Further Potential
- Garage & off road parking
- Large Rear Garden
Fox and Sons are pleased to present this three bedroom detached property, which is well presented throughout with a delightful large southerly rear garden. This flexible accommodation includes a through lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and detached garage. Walks and Woodland nearby.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this detached bungalow, which is well presented throughout. A particular feature of this property is the large rear garden with southerly aspect, which is enclosed by mature trees. The property benefits from its location in this popular residential area of Rottingdean, which backs onto woodland and local walks. The flexible accommodation includes three bedrooms, through lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory and detached garage.
UPVC glazed door with glazed side panels which add light to the hallway. Side window. Set in floor mat, coat hooks.
Glazed front door leading into spacious hallway. Vinyl flooring in wood effect, well presented neutral decor, coved and textured ceiling, single radiator. Useful double fronted storage cupboard, separate cupboard with electric meter. Loft hatch.
Bedroom 3 / Study 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Utilised by the current owner as a light and spacious study, with double aspect to the front of the property, this well presented room would accommodate a double bed, is well presented with carpet, neutral decor, and single radiator
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
With Bay window to the front of the property and further window to the side of the property, this delightful, sunny bedroom is well presented with feature contemporary wall paper to one wall, neutral decor and carpet, built in double wardrobe with attractive trim detailing. Single radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
This good sized third bedroom has a range of built in cupboards to maximise space, including wardrobe with cupboards above, cupboard housing gas meter and shelving underneath the window, to create a nice feature of the room. With side aspect, the room is well presented with neutral decor, carpet and single radiator. This room would accommodate a double bed.
This separate toilet has white suite, with low level WC, half tiled in white tiles, UPVC frosted window with side aspect and vinyl flooring
Shower Room 8' x 5' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.60m )
This room could accommodate a bath, is well presented with white suite and is fully tiled in white tiles. There is a walk in shower in double cubicle, pedestal wash basin, airing cupboard with shelving, hot water tank and immersion heater, heated towel rail and frosted window with side aspect.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.63m )
This through room has a southerly aspect, with a UPVC door leading to the conservatory with double glazed windows to either side. The room has an attractive period tiled fireplace and hearth, with living flame, coal effect gas fire. There is also a double radiator and the room is attractively presented with neutral decor, carpet and textured ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
With Patio doors, so the breakfast area benefits from outlook across the delightful rear garden, this well equipped room has a range of soft close wall and base units in a contemporary wood fronted finish, with granite effect roll top work surfaces, with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, unit with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Whirlpool integrated microwave and electric oven and Whirlpool gas hob. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Wall mounted Worcester gas boiler. There is also an electrically operated awning, covering the patio area.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.03m )
On brick base, this triple aspect, sunny room has southerly aspect, and is a useful extension of the Lounge, for entertaining, and is ideal for enjoying the exceptional garden. Double radiator and power. Patio door leading from the lounge into the conservatory, and further door leading to the patio area.
To the front of the house, a garden, mainly laid to lawn has central footpath leading to the front door, hard standing for 1 car and rear access to both sides of the property. A shared driveway leads to additional in off road parking in front of the single garage. Brick boundaries.
Garage 18' 11" x 8' 10" ( 5.77m x 2.69m )
This is a longer than average garage having an electrically operated up and over door, with power and light, window and is used by the current owner as a useful work shop.
This garden needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated, and to fully appreciate the aspect and location. Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by mature tress, with a range of mature shrubs and aspect to woodland giving a very high degree of seclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.