3 bedroom terraced house for saleLune Street Tyldesley Manchester M29 8HX
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bed Mid Terraced Property
- Single Extension To The Rear
- Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 3rd Bedroom In The Loft With Velux Room
- Modern Bathrrom Suite
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heated
- No Upward Chain
- Child Freindly Street With No Car Access
Located on the ever popular Lune Street in Tyldesley lies this 3 bed mid terraced property which is offered for sale in excellent condition plus with the added benefit of no upward chain. The ground floor has been extended to the rear offering modern open plan living for the kitchen and dining area, the lounge area is located to the front aspect of the property and is approx 14ft square. The 1st floor offers 2 bedrooms with the master benefitting from en suite facilities plus there’s a modern 3 piece bathroom suite finished in white. A additional staircase then leads you up to the top floor where you will find the 3rd bedroom. Low maintenance gardens are offered to the front and rear of the property.
Lounge (14' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.29m x 4.17m))
Kitchen (13' 7'' x 13' 7'' (4.14m x 4.14m))
Dining area (11' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.43m x 3.18m))
Bedroom 1 (13' 4'' x 11' 1'' (4.06m x 3.38m))
Bedroom 2 (9' 0'' x 10' 8'' (2.74m x 3.25m))
Bathroom (7' 5'' x 6' 8'' (2.26m x 2.03m))
Bedroom 3 (13' 6'' x 9' 3'' (4.11m x 2.82m))
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19926900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1898202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Intelligent Property Sales Ltd, Little Hulton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.