- Spacious Living room with windows to front and rear with feature electric fire.
- Separate family room with laminate wood flooring
- Kitchen with wood effect base and wall units, space for white goods including washing machine and cooker, fridge and freezer.
- Fantastic Hexagon shaped conservatory, with views of garden and St Giles Chuch of E, offering dining facility
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Second double bedroom with good space for wardrobe furniture
- Further good sized single bedroom
- Separate WC to family bathroom
- Detached garage and off road parking for 2-3 cars
A well presented end terrace house is available within the Parish and village of Gaydon, Located for easy access to M40 links. The property is situated in a Cul- de -Sac, and is well positioned for local primary and secondary schools in the area, and village amenities. Property includes Two reception rooms, Kitchen, fabulous conservatory, Three Bedrooms, bathroom, good sized garden and detached garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.