3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Giles Road, Gaydon
Under Offer £195,000
- Spacious Living room with windows to front and rear with feature electric fire.
- Separate family room with laminate wood flooring
- Kitchen with wood effect base and wall units, space for white goods including washing machine and cooker, fridge and freezer.
- Fantastic Hexagon shaped conservatory, with views of garden and St Giles Chuch of E, offering dining facility
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Second double bedroom with good space for wardrobe furniture
- Further good sized single bedroom
- Separate WC to family bathroom
- Detached garage and off road parking for 2-3 cars
Full descriptionA well presented end terrace house is available within the Parish and village of Gaydon, Located for easy access to M40 links. The property is situated in a Cul- de -Sac, and is well positioned for local primary and secondary schools in the area, and village amenities. Property includes Two reception rooms, Kitchen, fabulous conservatory, Three Bedrooms, bathroom, good sized garden and detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20052372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGM2758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wigwam, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.