4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanhope Way, Stanwell, Middlesex, TW19
- Semi-detached four - five bedrooms
- Well presented and maintained family home
- Flexible living accommodation
- Ample off street parking
- Double storey side extension
- Ideal location for access into Heathrow
Large family home extended to offer generous living space and four bedrooms. This semi-detached house, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Stanwell Village, is presented in excellent condition throughout. Downstairs incorporates a large kitchen/breakfast room and lounge leading through to the dining area. A modern family bathroom is located upstairs along with four good-size bedrooms.
The property also includes a downstairs cloakroom, off-street parking for a minimum of two cars and a part-patio rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR100130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.