2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodhouse Road, Swindon
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- 50% Part Buy Part Rent
A modern well presented second floor apartment in the residential area of New College Drive. The property comprises: hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and parking. Offered with No Onward Chain on a 50% part buy/part rent basis. View now!
A modern well presented second floor apartment in the residential area of New College Drive. The property comprises: hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and benefits from allocated parking. Offered with No Onward Chain on a 50% part buy/part rent basis. Ideal for first time buyers searching for a contemporary affordable home. View now!
Door to front. Two double glazed windows to front. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Telephone point. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor. Telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 6" ( 4.04m x 1.98m )
Double window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Gas/electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Telephone, TV and sky points.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.32m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Loft access. Telephone point.
Double glazed window to front. Panelled bath with miser taps and shower screen. Wash hand basin. WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20108820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE102386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.