3 bedroom detached house for saleTitty Ho, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Detached three bedroom property
- Refitted bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- No chain
"MAKE ME AN OFFER" Detached three bedroom property situated on a corner plot in close proximity of the amenities within this popular market town of Raunds. Benefits also include double glazing, gas radiator central heating and no chain.
Accommodation comprises storm porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Gardens to front and rear with a driveway providing off road parking to the front.
Part obscure glazed double glazed door to front aspect with obscure glazed double glazed side panel, understairs cupboard, radiator, coving, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to cloakroom, kitchen/diner and lounge.
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 2' 4" ( 1.73m x 0.71m )
Low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled.
Lounge 13' 3" plus bow x 10' ( 4.04m plus bow x 3.05m )
Double glazed bow window to side aspect, two double glazed windows into conservatory, double glazed French doors into conservatory, radiator, electric fire with fire surround and mantle, laminate flooring, tv point, coving.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 7' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, double glazed window to front and side aspects, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, central heating boiler.
Conservatory 11' 4" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.45m max x 2.51m max )
uPVC construction, double glazed windows to front and side aspects, double glazed velux window, lights, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors into garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboad housing hot water cylinder and shelf, coving
Bedroom One 10' 1" plus recess x 8' 3" ( 3.07m plus recess x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, loft access, coving.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 6' 5" plus door recess ( 2.97m x 1.96m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 6' 5" ( 2.95m max x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.65m )
Refitted bathroom three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level wc. Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, part tiling, coving.
Front And Side Garden
Open plan frontage with lawn and driveway providing off road parking, storage shed.
Enclosed by fencing, paved patio area, lawned garden leading to a gravelled area, some mature shrubs. Outside tap.
Upon leaving our office continue into Grove Street, at the mini roundabout turn right into Titty Ho. No 60 will be seen on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS101652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.