4 bedroom terraced house for saleCollege Grove Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £149,950
- Spacious Mid Terrace with 4 floors
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Potential of 4 bedrooms or granny/teenage flat
- House bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Mainly upvc double glazed
- Long garden with multi car parking
With accommodation over 4 floors, not visible from the front, and views over to Queen Elizabeth Grammar School rugby and cricket pitches. A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME with 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and offers flexible living accommodation. Convenient for the commuter, multicar parking.
ADAPTABLE AND FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION this family home deceptive in size from the front has the ability to offer split living accommodation as the lower ground floor could be made independent of the main house as there are two good sized rooms, a shower room and separate w.c. off an entrance hall to the lower floor. Off the main entrance hallway to the front is a lounge, an updated kitchen and access to the lower floor and stairs to the first floor landing. With two first floor bedrooms and spacious bathroom there is access to a large attic bedroom and the property is gas centrally heated and majority upvc double glazed and externally there is an easy maintenance garden to the front and a long garden providing multi car parking. NO UPPER CHAIN.
With upvc door, radiator
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.81m )
With living flame gas fire in feature surround, two radiators, dado and coving
Kitchen 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Recently re-fitted with high and low level light beech effect fronted units with granite effect roll top worksurface and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for cooker, breakfast bar, space for fridge, laminate floor
Lower Ground Floor
Living Area/ Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.73m )
With radiator and door to shower room off
With vanity wash basin and cupboard below with monobloc mixer, shower unit with electric shower
Potential Kitchen Area 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Currently with sink with mixer tap and drainer on base and radiator but offers potential to adapt into family needs
Rear Entrance Hall
With upvc door and WC off with dual flush WC and wash basin
On The First Floor
Front Bedroom 1 19' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 5.92m x 3.10m max )
With radiator and views looking over Queen Elizabeth Grammar School
Front Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.49m x 3.00m )
Spacious bathroom with a white and chrome suite of panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin with monobloc mixer, dual flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator
On The Second Floor
With access from the first floor landing to attic bedroom
Attic Bedroom 4 14' 3" x 16' 9" ( 4.34m x 5.11m )
With two radiators
To the front of the property there is a small easy maintenance garden and to the rear of the property there is a long garden mainly adapted to multicar parking with garden area aside
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20164658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK106074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.