3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale25 The Shores, Skelmorlie, PA17 5AZ
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite with larger style shower cubicle
- Bright spacious lounge offering stunning views and doorway access to a large paved terrace
- Modern dining kitchen with wall & base units finished in walnut & a range of integrated appliances
- Karndean flooring in the main apartments
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Both allocated and visitor parking to the rear of the property
The Shores is a ground floor executive apartment of excellent internal proportion, boasting outstanding broad Firth views. The property itself is presented in walk in condition with a layout to include communal entrance hallway entered via secure entryphone system. A broad reception hallway with two large storage cupboards gives access to a bright spacious lounge with stunning views and doorway access to a large paved terrace, also with uninterrupted water views. The dining kitchen is fitted with a range of large wall and base units finished in walnut with granite effect work surfaces. Integrated appliances include gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment has three bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys a walk in wardrobe and ensuite with larger style shower cubicle. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin and bath with over bath shower.
In addition to these features, the property has Karndean flooring in the main apartments, double glazing, gas central heating and both allocated and visitor parking to the rear of the development.
Skelmorlie, and neighbouring Wemyss Bay offer a range of amenities, recreational facilities and swift travel links to Glasgow via bus, train and the upgraded road network. Skelmorlie's amenities include primary schooling, golf course, bowling club, and restaurants and hotels nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20172279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LA0117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.