2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCoach Brae View, Springside, Irvine
Offers in Excess of £138,000
- Immaculate semi detached bungalow
- Convenient for main road network
- Two excellent double bedrooms
- Dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double glazed conservatory
- Four piece tiled bathroom
- Monoblock parking for three cars
- Gas combi central heating
- Additional area of land to rear
- Alarm system, double glazing.
Immaculate and rarely available two bedroom semi detached level bungalow with lounge, conservatory. Integrated dining kitchen, four piece bathroom, gas combi central heating, alarm, D/G, monoblock parking for three cars. There is also an additional area of land to the rear. Direct bus link to Glas
Superb modern semi detached bungalow enjoying country views to the rear and most conveniently situated for bus routes and access to the main road network. Springside is well placed for travel to the principal Ayrshire towns and to Glasgow. The well dimensioned accommodation has many particularly appealing features and comprises reception hall, rear facing lounge with french doors to the double glazed conservatory, spacious fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances, two good size double bedrooms, tiled bathroom with four piece suite. There is monoblock parking for three cars and the enclosed rear garden is attractively laid out and easily tended.There is also an additional area of land to the rear of the property. Further features include gas central heating with combination boiler, alarm system, upvc soffits and facias and upvc double glazed windows and doors. A beautiful property in "move in" condition. Direct bus link To Glasgow
Double glazed entrance door, doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom, cloaks cupboard, telephone point, power points.
Lounge 15' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.95m )
Rear facing apartment with French doors to conservatory, two television points, radiator, power points.
Conservatory 12' x 11' 1" at base ( 3.66m x 3.38m at base )
Double glazed on three sides, country views, vertical blinds, ceiling shading, double glazed door to garden, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.15m )
Well fitted dining kitchen, attractive base and wall units, stainless steel, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel electric oven, gas hob, canopy hood, wall mounted combination central heating boiler, shelved larder cupboard, double glazed window with roller, double glazed door to garden, radiator, tiled splashbacks, power points, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.58m )
Bright front facing double bedroom, double glazed window, vertical blind, hatch to loft which has lights and is part floored for storage, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Bright front facing double bedroom, double glazed window, vertical blind, built in mirrored double wardrobe, radiator, power points, telephone point.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Side facing double glazed window, roller blind, white four piece suite, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower mixer attachment and shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Front has monoblock parking for three cars, well stocked shrub beds, monoblock path. Rear is fenced, nicely laid out for ease of maintenance with paved patio and paths, shrubs and heather borders, side path and gate to front, with tap, hut.
All Carpets, blinds, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and hood, hut.
Springside is located between the villages of Dreghorn and Crosshouse. Entering the village from Dreghorn number two Coach Brae View is the second house on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV102648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.