This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
7 bedroom detached house for sale
Heronby, Belaugh, Norwich, Norfolk NR12 8XB
- 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- River frontage
- Indoor swimming pool
- Garaging, mature gardens
- In all 1.8 acres (est).
The rural hamlet of Belaugh lies approximately two miles from Coltishall and Wroxham, the centre of the Norfolk Broads, both of which offer a good range of amenities and facilities including shops, public houses and restaurants.
Norwich the Cathedral City and regional centre of East Anglia lies approximately ten miles in distance and has a thriving city centre. Norwich operates a mainline rail service to London, Liverpool Street, with an approximate journey time of 1 hour 50 minutes.
Heronby is an impressive riverside property set in an elevated position overlooking the river and countryside beyond. The property is largely of cavity brick rendered and colour washed under a thatched roof.
The property was the subject of a major renovation and remodelling project from what was a small detached property of which very little of the original property remains today. Works commenced during the end of 2004 and took almost two years to complete and won the 2006 Broadland District Council Enhancement Award.
The property is thatched on the main body of the house and the indoor pool finished in Norfolk Reed, and there is a tiled section between the pool and the main house which comprises the three open bay garages. The house has under floor oil fired heating in the main kitchen family area and radiators elsewhere.
The property is finished to a traditional style externally, but internally has a contemporary feel with bright open plan accommodation and well proportioned rooms, the majority of which are designed to take advantage of the view. We draw your attention to the floor plans for a full explanation as to how the accommodation is arranged which offers a good degree of adaptability.
Heronby enjoys an amazing waterside position and extensive river frontage as well as a timber boat house. There is an indoor heated swimming pool with adjoining shower room.
Heronby is approached via a five bar gate and brick paved driveway providing a large forecourt and turning area for several vehicles, which leads to the three bay open fronted garaging. To the side of the garage is a useful store and there is access via both sides of the property that lead around to the north west side of the house where there is a large terrace leading out from the sitting room and enjoying fine elevated views out across the garden, river and countryside beyond. There are ample mooring facilities as well as a wet boat house. The gardens and grounds in all extend to 1.8 acres (est).
Mains water, mains electricity, private drainage.
EPC to be provided by Savills
Broadland District Council
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings including fitted carpets and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
NB: Floor plans prepared by ehouse are for guidance only. Savills do not accept any responsibility for their accuracy.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Kitchen / Dining room
- Utility Area
- Separate access to sitting room
- Bedroom with adjoining shower room
- First floor: Master bedroom suite comprising bedroom, dressing room, bath /shower room.
- Four further bedrooms one with an adjoining playroom and three further bathrooms
- Separate access from the three bay garage to stairs leading up to a further bedroom with bathroom
Indoor heated swimming pool with shower room
Wet boat house
Gardens and grounds in all extending to 1.8 acres (est).
Leaving Norwich via the B1150 towards North Walsham and at Coltishall by the island garage turn right, driving through the village of Coltishall passing the Church and the green on the right and after approximately Â½ a mile turn right signposted to Belaugh. Continue along this country lane to the far end where the entrance to Heronby will be found on the right hand side.