6 bedroom detached villa for sale49 Octavia Terrace, Greenock, PA16 7SR
- Rarely available blonde sandstone traditional detached villa
- Master bedroom with large ensuite bathroom
- 4 principal rooms on the ground floor
- Large dining kitchen
- 4 spacious bedrooms on the first floor
- Self contained 3 apartment flat on upper floor with new shower room
- Commands an elevated site affording excellent water views over the Firth of Clyde
- Mature gardens on all sides
- Driveway parking for multiple cars to the front of the building
Octavia Terrace represents a rare opportunity to purchase one of the finest remaining mansion houses in Greenock. Located on prestigious Octavia Terrace and commanding an elevated site affording excellent water views, this stunning home retains many of its original features, but has been sympathetically upgraded by the current owner to make a family home of great appeal.
Set over three levels with a self contained apartment / student retreat on the upper floor, the property has a flexible internal layout with four principal rooms on the ground floor. To the rear of the property the large dining kitchen is accessed from a hallway with pantry stores, boiler room and WC/Cloaks off.
A broad staircase with superb original stained glass window leads to the first floor where four spacious bedrooms are located. The family bathroom is also accessed on a Jack and Jill basis to two of the bedrooms, with the master enjoying a large ensuite bathroom. The upper floor has been developed into a three apartment flat with new shower room and fresh decoration. This area of the property would make an ideal student retreat.
Further to the above, the property is surrounded by mature gardens on all sides. The rear gardens are laid to lawn, with a pond, and are bordered by seasonal flowers shrubs and trees. There is driveway parking for multiple cars to the front of the building. Gas central heating has been installed.
EE RATING E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20290773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LA0115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.