This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat for sale
Ardenconnell House, Rhu, Helensburgh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** ASSISTANCE TOWARDS DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AVAILABLE**
- First Floor Flat, Within B-Listed former Mansion House
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- * HOME REPORT VALUE £85,000 *
** ASSISTANCE TOWARDS DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AVAILABLE** Fabulous First Floor flat within listed former Mansion House, which nestles amidst well-tended private resident's grounds. Excellent buy to let potential. * HOME REPORT VALUE £85,000 *
** ASSISTANCE TOWARDS DEPOSIT FOR FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AVAILABLE**
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this well presented first floor flat onto today's open and competitive market. The subjects occupy a first floor position within a substantial and imposing B-Listed former mansion house, which was constructed within this attractive estate circa 1790 for a wealthy Glasgow Merchant family. During the years, the building has changed hands and at one point was used as a holiday guesthouse for the Co-operative Holiday Association.
Internally the property can be found in good decorative order and comprises Hall leading into generous Lounge with wall lights, dado panelling, side facing window and fitted kitchen area on open-plan. Within the kitchen area, there is a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation and under unit lighting with oven, hob and hood included. There is also a louver door storage cupboard provided.
There is a well-proportioned double bedroom with tasteful decoration provided and a fully tiled internal bathroom has a three-piece suite, overhead halogen down lighters and mixer shower fitted.
There is as system of gas central heating and single glazing is retained. Security entry operates the front communal access door and the generous landscaped garden grounds are mainly laid to lawn, mature and well tended with private access road leading through to the resident's parking are at the rear / side.
Lounge/kitchen 11' 5" x 14' 11" ( 3.48m x 4.55m )
Including kitchen area
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
As per map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.