2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFoundry Wynd, Kilwinning
Sold STC £96,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End terrace villa
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Gas c/h, d/g
- Energy Performance Rating C
End terrace villa with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front, side and rear
Modern end terrace villa in truly immaculate condition throughout with accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, lounge opne plan to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, gardens to front, side and rear.
Side facing double glazed door. Double glazed window. Carpet and radiator.
Lounge With Dining Area 23' 3" into dining area x 11' 6" ( 7.09m into dining area x 3.51m )
Double glazed rear facing window, carpet and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rear facing double glazed window. Tiled floor and door to garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.51m )
Double bedroom with double glazed windows to the front, mirrored wardrobes, laminate and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear radiator, laminate and mirrored wardrobes
Modern fitted bathroom with three piece suite comprising W.C, wash hand basin and bath, with over bath shower. Double glazed window, radiator, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Enclosed with lawn and paved area.
From Kilwinning town centre follow the main road to the rail station, continue straight through the traffic lights into Kilwinning Road. At the traffic lights turn right into Whitehurst Park Road. At the top of the road take second exit from the roundabout then turn right into Foundry Wynd, then first left and number 61 is at the end of a cul de sac on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20311851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV103708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.