3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Road, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Delightful cottage bungalow
- Town centre location
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Something special
This detached well proportioned cottage bungalow is a REAL GEM. Being literally located a stones throw from the town centre the versatile accommodation offers three good bedrooms, two reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room. THIS PROPERTY REALLY MUST BE VIEWED
Situated in the very heart of the town, this extremely appealing detached cottage bungalow offers charming accommodation that benefits from replacement sealed unit double glazing and gas fired radiator central heating. The property that was extended some years ago offers good off street parking and a delightful garden to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises
With laminated floor covering, radiator, thermostat control for heating system
Living Room 19' 10" x 13' ( 6.05m x 3.96m )
With brick fireplace fitted with living flame gas fire, double radiator, feature circular window, TV point.
Dining Room/ Study 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
With double radiator, french doors leading to rear garden and solid pine storage unit, (access to bedrooms two and three)
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 4" x 12' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.89m )
Part divided with central arch and fitted with good range of oak fronted wall, floor and drawer units with further tall storage cupboard, working surfaces with ceramic tiled surrounds. Polycarbonate sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, gas point for cooker, two double radiators, ceramic tiling to floor in kitchen area, laminated floor covering in breakfast area, double width cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater, wall mounted gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water and heating system, doorway leading to rear lobby with ceramic tiled floor and stable door leading to rear garden.
With close coupled w.c wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, radiator
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.82m )
Maximum dimensions, radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap, close coupled w.c. bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator
To the front the property has parking to both sides of the property with a parking area to the left hand side also having a good size car port. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property being well enclosed and offering a high degree of privacy, immediately to the rear of the bungalow there is a paved seating area and beyond this there are steps down to the neatly tended lawn where there are numerous shrubs and bushes and mature trees. There is a further seating with pergola over, greenhouse and timber garden shed, there is a small decking area which leads to a timber workshop, and there is also outside lighting and tap. To one side of the property there is a covered area which extends from the car port where there is plumbing for a washing machine.
From Mildenhall town centre the property is located centrally off of the High Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20394135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.