1 bedroom flat for saleThe Hamptons, Priory Barn House Worcester Park KT4
- Contemporary Apartment
- Close to Rail Station
- Spacious Reception
- Functional kitchen
- Close to Wimblebon/New Malden
Samuel Estates is proud to present this contemporary one double bedroom one bathroom apartment located in the ever popular Hamptons precinct.
Positioned just a short walk from Worcester Park Rail Station, the property enjoys a spacious reception and an immaculate modern presentation.
Formally, the property consists of:
* One double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Modern bathroom
* Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard and worktop space
* Spacious open plan reception area leading onto balcony
* Single allocated car parking space.
The Hamptons is development is sprawled over 30 acres and provides facilties and amenities such as a residents gymnasium, tennis courts, playgrounds and running trails.
The location is ideal being only a short distance via public transport and car to the amenities of Wimbledon and New Malden.
Viewings are welcome by appointment. Please contact with Samuel Estates on 020 8090 9000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Estates, Collier's Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.