5 bedroom detached house for saleEastwood Drive, Highwoods, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £380,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking
This executive style detached house is located on the popular Eastwood Drive development offering excellent access to schools, amenities, shops, the A12, A120 and Highwoods Country Park. The property boasts five bedrooms, two en-suites, lounge, dining room and study with off road parking.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, further storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Obscured window to front, low level w.c, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 6" x 11' 1" narrowing to 7' ( 5.03m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, roll top work surfaces, inset hob with extractor over, built in double oven, sink drainer unit, matching wall and base units, part tiled walls, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, door to:
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink drainer unit, matching wall and base units, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, radiator, space for washing machine and tumble drier.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, French doors to lounge.
Lounge 18' 5" x 17' 8" ( 5.61m x 5.38m )
Patio doors to rear, double glazed window to front, feature fire place, three radiators.
Study 10' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, door to:
Double Garage/ Playroom 19' 2" x 17' 4" ( 5.84m x 5.28m )
Loft access, door to front, two full length windows to front, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Dressing Room 8' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.55m )
Built in wardrobe, archway to en-suite and leading to:
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.11m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators.
En-Suite 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Obscured window to rear, panel enclosed corner bath, shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" narrowing to 11' 7" x 10' 5" Plus recess ( 4.19m narrowing to 3.53m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Obscured window to front, low level w.c pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" narrowing to 6' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m narrowing to 2.08m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" narrowing to 6' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m narrowing to 2.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Family Bathroom 10' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.01m )
Obscured window to front, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, panel enclosed bath, radiator, part tiled walls.
Off road parking, potential for double garage.
The rear garden offers a patio area with the remainder being laid to lawn with established shrub and tree boarders, side access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ102301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.