This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house for sale
Saltdean, East Sussex
- Unique family home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 sun rooms
- 2 self contained annexe's
- Beautiful sunny garden
- Stunning direct sea views
What the Owner says:We have lived here happily for the past 32 years. We moved down from London to be closer to the sea and wanted a real seaside family home and found exactly that here in Saltdean.
The views from our home are truly breathtaking, its an ever changing picture to be enjoyed in all seasons.
There is nothing else quite like stepping out into the garden of a morning and taking a breath of fresh air.
We have always felt very safe in this community and are so lucky to have such great neighbours.
Its always very quiet and peaceful and being close to the Tye to walk the dogs and the beach for the children to play is fantastic.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'9 × 9'5 (3.28m × 2.87m)
- Utility Room
- Lounge: 24'11 × 17'4 (7.6m × 5.29m)
- Sun Room: 24'10 × 16'5 (7.57m × 5.01m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 × 10'2 (4.52m × 3.1m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 × 9'10 (3.79m × 3m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 × 9'8 (3m × 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 × 7'2 (3.63m × 2.19m)
- Sun Room: 30'2 × 8'9 (9.2m × 2.67m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT 1
- Porch Area
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen: 24'5 × 9'2 (7.45m × 2.8m)
- Bedroom 1: 8'6 × 6'3 (2.59m × 1.91m)
- Shower Room
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT 2
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen: 16'6 × 8'3 (5.03m × 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 8'6 × 6'2 (2.59m × 1.88m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.