3 bedroom detached house for saleRedman Close, Fulford
Guide Price £350,000
- Hall. Sitting Room.
- Dining Room. Kitchen.
- Utility. Study / Bed 4
- 3 Bedrooms + 1 E/S
- Single Gge. Lawned Gdns
- Magnificent Aspects
- No Forward Chain.
***A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED INDIVIDUAL 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED WITHIN A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***.
A rare opportunity to purchase an individual 3/4 bedroom detached house situated within a private cul-de-sac overlooking Danesmead Meadow to the front lying close to York .
The house is situated within the Fulford School catchment area and lies within easy access of York city centre and outer ring road ,and with attractive walks into the city centre. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises: Entrance hall, with cloakroom off, leading to a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room and study/bedrooms 4. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a house bathroom. There are landscaped gardens and a single garage. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
An internal inspection is recommended in order to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
The front entrance door gives access to:
Coving to the ceiling. Panelled door to:
Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panelled radiator. Tiling to splashbacks.
4.42m(14'6'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
The focal point of the sitting room is a fireplace with timber mantel, tiled insert and hearth, incorporating a gas fire. Full height pine pannelling and beams to ceiling with galleried landing. Double panelled radiator. Television point. Dado rail. Sliding doors giving access to rear terrace.
4.95m(16'3'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
Coving to ceiling. Single panelled radiator. Telephone point. Window giving views over Danesmead Meadows to the front.
3.15m(10'4'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
Range of fitted Shaker style wall and floor units with work surfaces incorporating a 1.25 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built-in Electolux stainless steel double oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Built-in fridge and dishwasher. Tiling to splashbacks. Breakfast bar area. Panelled door leading to:
Range of base units with work surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. Tiling to splashbacks. Wall mounted Ideal Classic gas fired boiler. Laminate wood flooring. Door to garage.
Study / Bedroom 4
4.34m(14'3'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
Laminate flooring. Single panelled radiator. Television point. Window to the front elevation.
The first floor is approached via a staircase leading from the dining room. Galleried landing. Single panelled radiator. Built-in airing cupboard.
3.84m(12'7'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
Coving to ceiling. Single panelled radiator. Television point. Window giving magnificent views over Danesmead Meadows to the front. Doorway to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Separate fully tiled shower cubicle incorporating a Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiling to splashbacks. Extractor fan.
3.07m(10'1'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
Single panelled radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Range of built-in wardrobes. Television point. Window to the front elevation.
3.07m(10'1'') x 1.93m(6'4'')
Single panelled radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Television point. Window to the front elevation.
2.84m(9'4'') x 1.78m(5'10'') max
Recently fitted with a white suite comprising whirlpool bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Tiling to walls and floor. Recessed halogen spotlights to the ceiling.
5.64m(18'6'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
Accessed from the utility room. Up and over door to the front and rear pedestrian access door to the garden.
To the front of the house is an area of off street parking which leads to the garage. To the rear is an attractive landscaped garden enclosed within herbaceous borders. Raised terrace and flagged terrace immediately to the rear of the property.
Ground Floor Plan
First Floor Plan
The property can be found by leaving York along the A19 south (Fulford Road). Turn right at the traffic lights into Broadway West, Second right onto Danesmead , first left and second left into Redman Close.
All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58 Micklegate, York YO1 6LF
Tel: (01904) 650 650. Fax: (01904) 650 651.
Fixtures And Fittings
All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
City of York Council, Library Square, York, YO1 1XH. Tel: (01904) 613 161.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
These draft particulars have not yet been approved by our vendor. As such, the content should not be relied upon as statement of fact, and we would recommend that approved details should be obtained before a commitment to purchase is made.
1. These particulars have been prepared as accurately and as reliably as possible, but should not be relied upon as 'statement of fact'. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we would be pleased to check the information. Please do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. We have not tested any services, appliances, equipment or facilities and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in good working order, or that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
3. Any areas, measurements, floor plans or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise.
4. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by otherwise regarding the items mentioned above and as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. No person in the employment of Hudson Moody has any authority to make or give any representation or warrenty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20517189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122384A_22384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.