5 bedroom terraced house for saleVicarage Street, Frome
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Amazing 5/6 Bedroom Period Home
- Vendor Suited, Urgent Sale Required
- Town Centre Location
- Two Living Rooms with Open Fireplaces
- Large Kitchen / Dining Room
- Large Terraced Garden & Parking
- En Suite Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating D
An extremely well presented, spacious five bedroom townhouse. Boasting a wealth of period features including open fireplaces, original beams, bread oven and much more. Accommodation arranged over four floors. Viewing is essential to appreciate its position, convenience to the town and character.
An exceptional, individual, Grade II listed property situated within the heart of the ever popular town of Frome. Approximately 16 miles from the heritage city of Bath, Frome benefits from walking distance of vibrant market town of Frome, offering a wealth of amenities.
Solid Wood Door
Tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard. Additional cupboard. Radiator. Exposed stonework and varnished timber. Multipane partition incorporating door to the ground floor living room.
Living Room 20' 2" narrowing to 8' 10" x 18' ( 6.15m narrowing to 2.69m x 5.49m )
Feature, date stamped 1683 Inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burner varnished inset timber. Wood flooring, exposed stonework and varnished ceiling beams. Two radiators. Television and telephone points. Multipane display cabinet. Wall lighting. Stone mullion windows to front.
Upvc and double glazed construction.
Tiled floor. Double glazed window and door to rear garden. Stable style door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' x 9' 11" ( 6.10m x 3.02m )
Comprising fitted base and drawer units finished with a hardtop worksurface. Part tiled walls. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Cooker point. Feature former bread oven. Part wood panelling and window seat. Arched recess with floor based gas fired boiler. Exposed stone and capped former well. Multiple windows overlooking the garden. Wooden panel on kitchen wall originated from St John's Church altar rail.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing. Stairs to second floor. Window overlooking the rear garden. Storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' x 9' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.90m )
Wood floorboard. Radiator. Wall lights. Four feature stone mullion windows with seating under. Painted ceiling timber. Television point.
En Suite Bathroom
Comprises an edged bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and coupled wc. Tiled floor. Vanity ledge. Inset ceiling lighting. Window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Four feature stone mullion windows with seating under. Exposed ceiling timber. Feature victorian fireplace and brickwork. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Wood floor. Radiator. Deep window seat. Loft hatch. Double glazed window.
Family Shower Room
Extensively tiled room comprising a shower cubicle with mains feed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and coupled wc Tiled floor. Radiator. Inset lighting. Extractor. Tiled deep sill window.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs continue to third floor bedrooms. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Lounge / Reception / Bedroom 19' x 13' 11" extending to 21' 11" ( 5.79m x 4.24m extending to 6.68m )
Feature stone fireplace with copper canopy and timber lintel. Television and telephone points. Multi aspect room with double glazing and two sets of stone mullion windows to front. Three radiators.
Third Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Window.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
Skeelings. Exposed timber joists and pearling. Radiator. Double aspect to front and side. The side offers lovely view towards St John's church.
Bedroom Five 10' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.67m )
Telephone point. Cupboard. Window,
A tiered garden offering lower terrace bounded by stone walling, steps ascend to a low maintenance second terrace. The remainder is an enclosed lawn with established shrubs and trees.
Space for a vehicle can be found to the front of the property.
From our town centre office located on The Bridge, carry on out of the town centre up Bath Street and at the mini round about at the top of the hill take the first exit sign posted towards the train station. At the next mini round about, again take the first exit into Vicarage Street and the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20530767.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO104060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.